one

Feeling yourself hit the ground, you groan while trying to sit up

Feeling yourself hit the ground, you groan while trying to sit up. "Ow shit!- what the hell." You curse before going silent, staring at the mountains made out of discarded robot thingies. Black stuff here and there were smeared everywhere, which looked a lot like dry blood. Shrugging off the concern, you tried to search your body for any injuries only to find your whole body metallic. However, it seems like panic was no friend of yours.

"...woah! My computer ate me and now I'm a fnaf character!" You chirped, unbothered that you just got manhwa'd by your own computer. However, a loud bip! managed to catch your attention. Looking over, you see one of the dead bots screen light up, revealing two glowing eyes. "You seem to be unsurprised, host?" it spoke with a robotic voice. Now surprised at that, you grab the robot head while spouting your usual nonsense. "WOAH!! Alexa?? Siri?? You can talk?? Are you a woman?? Can I play Minecraft on that screen??" and so you continued on.

"You seem to be more interested in drones rather than your current situation. Aren't you curious about where you are right now?" it asked, pondering about why aren't you bothered at all. "Nope! All I know is that you ate me and now I'm in some sort of sci-fi fanfic- wait, drones?.. MURDER DRONES?? HOW'D YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT SHOW-" "Host, your room is filled with their merch, official or not..." it reasoned as it's screen made a sassy face.

"...sooo I'm the protagonist of a fanfic now? YIPPIE!!!" You cheer, jumping around as the robot-ai-thingy chuckles. "As I depicted, Host is a very smart and special person!" it complements you, glad that you weren't going batshit crazy. Amidst of your little happy dance, you notice you were quite taller than the other drones. Then you noticed that you had sharp humanoid hands, unlike the other drones who had four fingers. The robot-ai-thingy noticed you observing yourself and understood what you were thinking.

"if your confused about your appearance, you should search for a nearby mirror. There is a lot so it should be easy to find, this is a dump after all." it spoke as you nodded, spotting a broken mirror close by. And oh boy, your appearance caught you by surprise. "Wow. I wonder if the other drones think a humanoid robot is ugly or something." You wonder as the bot immediately replied, "please note that if your dissatisfied with your appearance, I had no control over that..." it said as you raised a brow.

"Woah there bud, why are you saying that like people did something to you for this reason... I'm not gonna like- incinerate you or something..." You spoke with concern as the bot looked somewhat less worried. "Oh! And what's your name? I don't wanna call you AI-robot-thingy you know" You asked as it gave you the look of confusion. "I do not have a name. But you can call me anything you like, host." it said.

"hmmm I'm not very creative.... I'm just gonna call you Aster, it's my favorite flower! And stop calling me that, your making me feel like a six-year-old hosting a tea party..." You spoke as it looked a little bit happy. "Noted. That is a very nice name! Thank you for choosing it for me." It spoke while... smiling? Okay. Now it's definitely happy.

"So um... How are you alive? You know, since you head is literally detached from your body and stuff..." You asked, inspecting the head. "I do not have a body to call my own, so I take control of discarded drones." it explained, to show you an example the screen of the head you were holding flickered, then it shut down. Then another bip! sound caught your attention as you turned to see another drones visor light up. This time, it's head was attached to it's body.

"Awh man, I kind of wanted to carry a talking little drone head around..." You mumbled as Aster gave you a weird look. Even if the body was quite damaged, it managed to drag it's feet to you. But hey, your not gonna let your newfound friend suffer by dragging itself around, are you? "Hold on, I'm gonna try to make it easier for you to move around..." Surprising Aster, you somehow manage to carry it on your back! (no.1 friend of year should go to you tbh)

You carry the damaged drone on your back as it shyly expresses it's gratitude,"Thank you, [Y/N]. But you don't have to do this, I can-" "Nope! Not letting you crawl around like some kind critter, y'know" You declare, feeling the need to protect the bot. It is your newfound friend after a long, long, long lifetime of loneliness, which almost felt like an eternity.

With Aster as your guide and companion, you thought you'd embark on your adventure in this fanfic world, ready to face whatever challenges may come your way.

That was, until you both heard a thud! and turned to see that some human girl dropped some scrap materials, looking at you both in shock. Then she started squealing in excitement while jumping up and down.

Oh boy, you just got here and things have already started.

Yan!MD x reader
© RAINYDAY // 8.4.2024