Look Into My Eyes

Izuku Midoriya was dejectedly walking along the sidewalk towards his and his mother's apartment. He just exited the building where he encountered Number One Hero, All Might, a few moments ago. Izuku knew from the moment he saw the muscular blond-haired hero that it would be a moment that Izuku would never forget. While it was, in fact, true that Izuku's encounter with the Symbol of Peace was unforgettable, it was not for the reason that Izuku was hoping for.

Two specific sentences were going through Izuku's mind on repeat as he continued walking without a single skip in his step. Each time, the words from the Symbol of Peace went through his head, feeling like a knife was being wedged deeper into his heart.

"I am sorry, young man; being a pro-hero is impossible without a quirk. You should be more realistic; maybe be a policeman or firefighter instead."

"Gah!" Izuku exclaimed as he put his left palm over his face and clenched his head in pain. On top of spirit-crushing words from the blond-haired hero causing great pain in Izuku's heart, the depressing words were also causing the pain that Izuku was currently feeling in both of his eyes to worsen. A pain that made its presence clearly known during his time at Aldera Junior High earlier today, where his "childhood friend," Katsuki Bakugo, used his explosion quirk on Izuku's shoulder, adding another burn to the collection of them that littered the green-haired boy's body due to years of bullying at the hands of the explosion quirk user, blew up his favorite journal and tossed it into a nearby fish pond, and then finally telling Izuku that if he wants a quirk so severely, then he should take a swan dive off a roof and prey for a quirk in the next life all before laughing and leaving a shocked and depressed Izuku alone in the classroom.

Ever since Bakugo said those infamous words, it appeared that the pain that Izuku was experiencing in his eyes was getting worse and worse, or, more specifically, the pain in his eyes was worsening as his spirit became more and more broken.

Though Izuku's thought process about what was causing the stinging pain in his eyes was disrupted by the sound of explosions and police sirens shooting through his ears. Izuku looked ahead and saw several police cars zipping by him. Izuku then looked behind him and noticed a giant pillar of smoke forming behind a few buildings that Izuku past earlier. Realizing that the explosions and smoke were coming from the same direction that All Might went after his talk with him, Izuku immediately ran towards the source of commotion to see what was going on.

A minute later, Izuku arrived at the scene of the chaos, and his eyes widened in horror at what he saw. Patches of fire were littered throughout the city block, setting many small businesses ablaze. The same Sludge Villain that had tried attacking Izuku before All Might stopped him was trying to capture a new body to use as a puppet. Who was that intended puppet?

Well, it was none other than Izuku's friend turned tormentor, Katsuki Bakugo. Bakugo was trying to get out of the Sludge Villain's grasp by using his explosion quirk. However, the blond-haired boy seemed utterly unaware that his frantic use of his quirk was causing more destruction to the surroundings and making it difficult for anyone to get close.

Izuku then noticed that the Sludge Villain had also captured two more people. However, these two looked younger than Bakugo. 

One was a boy with black hair that obscured his right eye.