Chapter 1 (Introduction)

(Y/n) Pov:

I Was Peacefully walking to the academy as I rapidly heard laughing and yelling coming my way. I turn and see Naruto getting chased by a couple jonin, with a pain bucket in his hand.

"That kid Never learns" I sighed.

I looked up at the hokage faces which had been Covered in different colours of paint.
I had only Just moved to the leaf village with my best friend, and naruto has already shown his presence as being a mischievous kid.

*wonder what made him this way*

I quickly snapped out of it as I realised I was gonna be late to the academy and started running.

I arrive on time and let out a sigh of relief and I instantly feel anger and annoyance as I see the girls fangirling over sasuke

*he can't keep getting away with this*

I sit myself down in my seat next to my bestfriend Kiyomi.

Kiyomi: "You look quite Unhappy there" she smiles at me.

"what- no I'm fine just tired that's all" I respond back

I wait for class to start as i'm watching Iruka scold Naruto for his earlier actions.

Iruka: "Okay class since naruto decided to be a pain"
"We will all be retaking the transformation test"
"Yes even those who passed"

Shikamaru: "what a drag"

Sakura Goes up first And Performs the Transformation jutsu perfectly.

Sakura: "Sasuke Did you see that!"

He gives a side eye and goes up to perform the jutsu. He also performs it perfectly and passes.

Iruka: "Next up, Naruto Uzamaki"

Shikamaru: "This is a total waste of time"

Y/n "I can agree with you on that"

Naruto walks up to perform the transformation jutsu. Instead he transforms into a naked female version of himself. Naruto detransforms
And starts laughing at Iruka.

Naruto: "Gotcha! That's my Sexy justsu!"

Iruka: "CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!"

I giggle to myself.

Iruka: "Okay next, Y/N L/N"

I step up and transform into Iruka. Trying to get a bit of female attention I show off by transforming into Naruto as well. I Get A couple of Glances as I step down.

Iruka: "Well done Y/N"

(Timeskip)

It was later into the evening me and Kiyomi were wandering around town. I Could see scaffolding on the Hokages faces.