Chapter one

February 1985...

( Hallee POV)
My sisters and  I were in line waiting to meet our favorite band, Def Leppard. When were next in line, my favorite member Rick Savage whose nickname is Sav so people don't mix him up with Rick Allen the drummer, looked at me with a smile on his face. But, his smile dropped when he noticed that I had a black eye forming on my face. I took one look at him and ran away crying. He ran after me. I ran outside and into an alleyway. I sat up against the wall and brought my knees to my chest.  As I sat there, I heard footsteps come into the alley. But I didn't look up.

(Sav POV)
After she ran out, I turned to the guys and told them to carry on without me.  Then, I ran out the door after her.  When I got to the alleyway, I saw her sitting up against the wall with her head in her hands as she sobbed. "Are you okay? What's your name?" I asked her softly trying not to scare her. She looked up at me and wiped her eyes. "My name is Hallee Arlene Presley." She said looking up at me. My heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw the injuries on her face. "I'm Rick Savage but I go by Sav, whatever you want to call me," I said sitting down next to her. Then I looked up and noticed Joe, Steve, Rick, Phil, and her 4 other sisters come into the alleyway. She looked up too and her eyes widened. She immediately stood up and turned to the guys. "I am so sorry that I cried in front of you guys."  She said looking down. Joe walked over and lifted her head. "It's okay love. It isn't your fault at all." Joe said making her smile weakly. Then Steve walked over. "If you don't mind us asking, why did you run away crying?" Steve asked rubbing her back. She took a deep breath and told us her life story.  "My husband and I got married when I was 19 and he was 21. He was very sweet to me at first but then he got mad when I started staying out late." She said.  "Why?" Phil asked. She continued. "He thought that I was cheating on him. So he beat me up and raped me. Then my sisters and I got in the car and came here." She looked up at us when she finished.  "How old are you now?" Joe asked. "I'm 25 now." She said. Then she started sobbing again, so I pulled her into a hug. After we pulled away, I turned to the guys and asked if I could have a moment alone with her. They nodded and walked away.  After they left, Haela and I looked at each other and our lips collided.

(Joe POV)

After I met  Hallee and her sisters, I turned to Blakelee and smashed my lips on hers. She kissed me back and then I pulled her into an alleyway and pushed her up against the wall. After kissing for a while, we pulled away and joined the others. When we got back, we saw Sav and Hallee making out.  Blakelee cleared her throat and they both jumped away from each other blushing.

(Sav POV)

After the concert was over, I grabbed Hallee's hand, pulled her into an empty dressing room, and shut the door. After I had locked the door, I turned to her and pushed her up against the wall kissing her hungrily. I then scooped her up and laid her down on the floor and hovered over her. The next thing I knew, we were both naked. I think you know what happened next.  After we were done, I rolled off of her and lay by her side. I grabbed a big blanket off the couch to cover us up. Since we had 12 hours until we had to leave for the next city, we both fell asleep in each other's arms on the floor.

(Hallee POV)
While Sav and I were asleep, the door opened and there stood Sav's wife Mallory. She screamed and Sav and I both shot up and covered ourselves. She walked over to me and slammed her fist into my face.  Her fist hit me so hard, that I passed out in Sav's arms. Sav called for security and Mallory was arrested for assault. The police put her in handcuffs and led her to the police car.  After I woke up I noticed that I was in Sav's lap. I looked up at him and cried. He pulled me into his chest and held me as I cried. After the incident, Sav divorced his wife. Sav looked at me and we picked up where we left off. He was such a good kisser! 4 days later, Sav and I started dating. 5 days later, Aubree and Steve got married. 2 months after they got married, Aubree gave birth to a girl they named Taylor Renee Clark.

A Few weeks later...

(Sav POV)

The guys and I were relaxing by the girl's pool. Hallee looked pretty. So, I walked over to her and popped the question. "Hallee Arlene Presley, will you marry me?" I asked getting down on one knee and pulling the ring out of my pocket. The other guys heads turned in our direction and they all ran over. She gasped. "Yes, Richard Savage!" She said pulling me into a hug. I stood up and slipped the ring on her ring finger. The other guys stood up and cheered.

January 1991.

(Hallee POV)
I woke up early because today was the day that I was going to marry Rick Savage of Def Leppard.  Then, Rick came in and told me that Steve had passed away. I was heartbroken because Steve was my brother-in-law, but I didn't want to ruin my day and then he told me that they found a new guitarist named Vivian Campbell. And I got to meet the guy that would be band mates with my future husband.  "Vivian, this is Hallee Sav's soon-to-be wife. Hallee, this is Vivian Campbell our new guitarist." Joe said introducing us. Vivian walked over to me first. "It's so nice to meet you Hallee and you look beautiful," Vivian said. "Awe thank you. It's nice to meet you as well Vivian." I said smiling. After I met Vivian, Rick Allen came and took me to the front of the church where Phil Collen, one of the guitarists from Def Leppard was waiting to walk me down the aisle since my dad was OK with it. After the vows were said and the rings were exchanged, it was time for me and Sav to tie the knot. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."  the priest said. Sav lifted my veil and kissed me. Then we walked down the aisle hand in hand toward the reception. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Rick Savage!" My brother Carter announced. After the reception was over, Sav and I ran off to our honeymoon suite. 5 years after Steve died and Sav married me, Aubree married Duff McKagan from Guns N' Roses.