🥀 /🌷/🌹 flowers

A flower that was never meant to grow...  ( demon Douma x human kokushibo *michikatsu* )

(Long story) 🫠 timeline? Out the window!

"Happy birthday, my love" the blond demon spoke, his head bent down. Gazing lovingly at his lover, who had his head resting on his lap.

It was currently 11:00pm, the night before michikatsu's... 25 birthday... it was also his last. For he had awakened his demon slayer mark... meaning... tonight was the night... he would die...

So he intended to spend his last hours, with the love of his life. In a meadow of dragon roses.

A small stone decorated river in front of them, in a forest of large pine trees. Creating an almost perfect circle around them, and in the center. Were the roses they were laying amongst. A clear view of the full moon, that was glowing beautiful in the star filled sky.

He couldn't help but suppress a laugh, that fact that he, a demon slayer. Was laying on the lap of a demon in his final moments, but it wasn't just any demon. It was the cunning upper moon one or by another name, douma... his lover, and partner. For 3 long wonderful years...

(He's upper moon one because Koku isn't a demon...)

He thought, as he plucked one of the thousands of roses. Carefully checking for thorns, before placing the delicate flower in the others hair. Folding it behind their ear gently 

Without even a moment passing, the blond demon felt the ravens gaze softened. As his eyes landed on his...

"Breath taking..." the raven murmured, as he showed one of his rare smiles.

A light rose blush spreading across their features blending perfectly with their fare pale skin. His eyes a deep purple, clouded by thick black lashes. It was like staring into the night sky. His long black hair going everywhere. But the crimson flame markings on their neck and forehead, burned like the sun. But it only seemed to add to their beauty.

"Oh my, when did you become such a flirt?" The blond demon spoke, leaning forward. Lightly kissing the other's forehead, closing his eyes as he did so. before murmuring "my love" as he opened his eyes slightly

After a moment he just sat there, just gazing at each other. Until that silence was broken by the raven.

Douma... I have... a request" the raven spoke pulling the blonds face towards his own

"Any thin-" the demon spoke, but was cut off by the other. Linking their lips together, pulling the other into a passionate kiss. Feeling his tongue swirling with his, running over every corner of his mouth. Soon resting on top of his, before breaking away. 

Surprisingly feeling the the other bite his lower lip rather hard , almost as if-

"No-...you know what will-" the blond blurted, swiftly pulling back. Accidentally fall back a bit, his hands were at his sides. Propping him up, his legs were slightly bent. And he was leaning back a bit.

To this, the raven only sat up. Soon crawling in between the others legs. Placing his hands on the blond demon's wrists, pinning him to the grassy field below them.

The blond said nothing, only turning his head to the side. Small tears forming his multicolored eyes. As the raven lowered his head to the blonds neck.

Softly licking from the base of his neck to his chin, before biting into the soft pale skin. Only hard enough to draw blood, not wanting to cause any unnecessary pain for the other. 

"Please Michi, don't do this...pl-ease... I don't want to be the cause of you throwing your humanity away" the blond said, as he tried to get the other to let go of him. Softly crying as he did so, soon feeling the other sucking his neck. Even though he wanted him to stop, he couldn't bare the thought of hurting him, he could have easily pushed the raven off. But he was holding back, he had too. If he were to hurt him in the process, he could never forgive himself.