67~ I fell in love ???

Adhisha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the reflection that was floating in water and blurred it with my fingers.

"Do I still look beautiful?" I mutturred looking at the happy family of swans, swimming around.

Those white swans in the circular pond made me wonder about this luxurious ship and its size too contain this much luxury including indoor little ponds.

I just assumed with air that we would be on highest deck of this ship and I am sure the floor would be vacant with no people around.

My eyes snapped towards the swans and I gave them little fishes to eat, feeling bliss after so much time.

How happy they look? Suddenly I remembered about my sister and I wished her, "Happy birthday Maya, may God bless you with all the things you desired in your life."

Hope she get the happiness I never got, atleast God could help her, right?

My body froze feeling his presence behind me while he slowly bent down taking seat behind me and gradually pulled me on his lap while I didn't struggle for once to come out of his hold.

I felt his hot breaths on my neck and his veiny arms slid on my waist only to make me regret for wearing Saree.

"I think I ruined your birthday," he whispered pulling out the plates of my saree and I knew what was coming.

"No, you didn't, it was beautiful, Kalp, you thought about me without forcing me to accept anything, it is enough for me."

I answered trying to avoid the sexual tension he was creating inside my body and focused on my work.

"You look more interested in those swans than me?" He asked with pinch of jealousy in his voice and I answered with smile.

"I was just admiring the family of four, they look cute, don't tell me Kalp Trivedi is getting jealous with those aquatic birds."

He halted and tilted his head to look at those beautiful creatures and I prayed in my mind that he won't hurt them.

"Husband, Wife, Daughter and Son, Is it?"

He asked pulling the knot of my skirt and I nodded my head, "We can create."

"Umm...what?"

"Family," he answered and my heartbeat skipped, creating family with him would be last curse of my life, before destroying another life as innocent as those swans I will love to kill myself.

"I am always ready for whatever you say, Kalp, I just want a little amount of love in return, can't you give that much?" I uttered those words with heavy heart and he chuckled.

I felt fool but I knew not to lose hope, cause it's the only thing that kept me alive for these many years and the only thing that could free me from my body.

"As a compensation I have planned something beautiful for you and I will surprise you at sharp 12, I am sure you will love my gift."

I numbly smiled knowing the more pain was on way to me and replied with forced excitement, "I will wait."

He slowly pushed his fingers inside my panty gradually inserting them inside my vagina and I controlled my emotions, hoping the wounds wouldn't bleed again as last night.

I ceased and my breaths went uneven when he kissed my nape while his slender fingers curled inside me, and I didn't suppress my painful moan.

"Ahhghhhhh....

"Continue," he ordered and I continued my work of moaning as mad woman while his lips and fingers kept doing their business.

After long twenty minutes off assaults he left my neck and pulled out his fingers making me breath heavily.