Secret!

Unknown POV :

I'm a student at AST University and my major is Arts..

I've always been fond of it...

So I moved to Chicago when I got accepted into this university..

Anyways I'm.....

𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚛

A second year student..
As u know my bestfriend Aarna got some new friend who was also in the same club as us..He's Siddarth Agarwal also from India..He's a good guy.
but his friend Shreyas..
Urghh I get annoyed whenever I see him.

Well,he's good looking and he's a first year and the same major as Siddarth..

But he's pretty weird.I mean he's nice to me when no one's present and gets annoyed by me around others and we always argue with eachother.

So..Officially we got a name from the others 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚞𝚘.

Such a cool name right?😒

But...things kinda changed👀

Shreyas POV :

Well..I guess someone's already done the introduction for me.

But my pov is....different.

The first time I saw her..idk what that was but I felt something..She was somehow different from the other girls. I would treat her nice for a minute and get awkward the other...I used to act annoyed to cover my awkwardness.

I guess she got it the wrong way.It soon turned into a different feeling towards her and I came to a conclusion that I might be in love with her..I know that it's way too early to fall in love..But I told u..she's different.Something in her always attracted me and guess what?

I proposed her..God knows where I got the guts to do it.She was kinda shocked but I guess its mutual cuz....She accepted!
But we decided to keep it a secret..

Following the "Keep it private until it's permanent" thing..

And those two - Aarna and Siddarth they just forget everyone around them when they talk to each other.

Well,It's an advantage for us..It's the only time to speak freely around them..

It's been almost 2 weeks since we started dating...

Author's Message : I'm sorry that this chapter doesn't look as good as I imagined...

I've been through so much stress these past few days so I'm trying my best.

But I promise the next chapters will be more exciting and the plot is ready!!

Things are changing...Btw the next chapter might be my POV.

That's all....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

𝓙𝓸 𝓣𝓾𝓶 𝓝𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓑𝓪𝓪𝓱𝓸𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝓲𝓷
𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓸𝓱 𝓢𝓸 𝓝𝓪𝓱𝓲 𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓽𝓪
𝓚𝓱𝓾𝓭𝓪 𝓝𝓮 𝓣𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓴𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓜𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓮
𝓣𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓚𝓱𝓸 𝓝𝓪𝓱𝓲 𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓽𝓪♡

I'll be back with a better chapter...I'm sorry once again..My mental health is not so good...I hope you understand and that doesn't mean I'll update late.

Once my book is finished I'll reread it change all the boring parts I wrote in this chapter and maybe the previous chapter too..

Anyways...Thank you for reading!!

- 𝙰♡