Chapter 3: Heartstrings Being Pulled

"Ugh I am so exhausted!" Kylie said as she jumped onto the couch. "I mean these interviews are getting out of hand. It's like we do one every. Single. Day!" She exclaimed. "Yep" I replied huffing out a sigh.

Lately we constantly have been doing interviews. And we really just need a break. That's why we are all going to take naps. Oh how I love naps. They are actually the best thing anyone has ever done. Thank you naps!!!!

Everyone started to pile out and go off to their rooms. Even walking up those stairs made me tired. Like really, really tired. I finally make it to my room. One thing about me is that I cannot have messy room. So I'm pleased to see a nice and clean room.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧

"Ah" I said aloud.... Time to relax.

Ring! Ring!

     "Oh my gosh!!!" I groaned out. I can't have any peace and quiet without anyone annoying me. I check to see who this phone call is coming from. And to my surprise I see; Bill <3

     "Hello?" I tried my best to make it sound that I wasn't annoyed. "Hey Zoey! I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today!" He excitedly asks me. I'm not really in the mood to go out, but I mean it's Bill.  And I haven't seen him in forever so ,why not? "Hey Bill! Yeah sure, I would love to! What time?" I asked. He paused for a second then giggles "How about now?" WHATTT NOW.

     I really can never catch a break. I think for a second. I can probably only hang out with him for about two hours and then get home. "Uhm... okay sure. Send me the address, and I will be on my way." He obliged and I hang up. I now have to get going. I texted the band telling them that I was going out. I'm not suprised when I don't see anyone reply. Oh well....

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧

     I get to where Bill sent me, and it's a house. I am assuming it's his house. And let me tell you, it is a very nice house! I texted him that I was here but got no reply. I walk up to the door and knock, I waited a little and heard rumbling coming from inside.

     The door finally opens! I have a smile on my face, until I see Tom. "How can I help you?" Tom says in annoyance. "I'm here to see Bill, he invited me over." I said shyly. Tom scoffs "Bill!! This annoying girl is at our door and is telling me you invited her!" He calls out. I can hear footsteps coming down from the stairs. "Tom let her in! And don't be mean!" Bill argues. "Yeah yeah..." Tom opens the door wider for me to come in.

     Bill welcomes me and guides me to the living room. "So why is she here? I mean seriously a stranger in our house! How could you Bill!" Tom says jokingly but there was a hint of seriousness in his voice. "You know I'm right here right?" I called him out. Tom looks at me and hums, soon leaving the room. "Sorry about that. Tom can be-"

     "A bitch. Yeah, I have noticed." I cut off Bill. "You know all I do is be kind. And no matter what I will continue. But Bill. There will be a breaking point if that boy continues to be like that," I stated. Bill started laughing, and my goodness was his laughter contagious. It caused me to laugh too.

After a while, Bill and I contemplated on what to do. So we just settled on a movie. After a while we ended up falling asleep on the couch.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧

"Wake up!" A voice yelled into my ear which caused me to wake up right away. That voice started to laugh. I looked over to my left to see Tom bent over laughing. "What's your deal?" I asked confused and still stunned. This caused him to stop laughing and have a serious face. "What do you mean?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing..." I get up and start gathering my stuff.
"Where's Bill?" I asked turning my back on him,

Tom gets up following my movements, "He went to his room, he wasn't feeling well. Bill also told me that he didn't want to wake you and say goodbye. So he gave me the tasks to wake you up." Tom explains. I nod my head in understanding. "Okay well I hope he feels better" I said before walking to the door.

"Hey wait!" He says, causing me to turn around and face him. He starts walking toward me. "Are you and Bill like gonna start dating... or?" He questions me. I stop and look him dead in the eyes. "Um nope. I see him as a friend and hopefully he sees me as one too. Why'd you ask?" I explained. Tom starts rocking on his heels and shrugs. "He's my brother.. I'm just. You know. Looking out for him I guess." His face showed relief. For some reason I did not believe that statement. I don't know what came over me, but a wave of confidence possessed me.

"Mhm sure Tommy. If you wanted to ask me out then just ask." I said jokingly. I stopped and realized what I just said. Mentally slapping myself! He laughs. "Yeah?" He challenges Tom then continues, "So you wanna go out with me? I mean that what you're implying," he smirks and plays with his lip ring. I started to fumble over my words, k could feel heat rising all over my body.

"What- no I mean... I was just-" I couldn't even speak properly. "Relax! Why would I ever go out with you?" He snickers...

Ouch. Even though I don't like him in that way, I still got that ping in my heart. You know the one that makes your heart drop and it hurts.

My face instantly drops. "Y-yeah.." my voice got quiet. I turned around and started to walk out as fast as I could.

"Wait- no. I didn't mean it like that," he stuttered. "No, I know what you meant."
I said in a stern voice. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry-l" I cut him off before he can finish.

"Look tell Bill I will text him later. And that I hope he feels better." I say. "Zoey." He calls my name out, "Just stop it Tom." I say. I then leave.

Honestly, I can't be the one getting all butt hurt from that. I mean I started it, but still. It felt different this time. And I don't like the feeling. I hated the feeling.

A/n: I know that I promised a new chapter for yesterday.. but I fell asleep. So hope this one is okay and good to y'all's liking! Love you guys! Know that you are loved and have a purpose on this earth. Stay safe out there! 💗💞 (don't forget to comment and vote)