Take care bun!

❤️🤧❤️

.

.

Jungkook grabbed his mommy waist and kissed his lips tenderly.tae released a moan but he pretended that he was not effected by his husband..

Tae: Whom did you call Jeon?

Jungkook didn't answer to his mommy and pressed his body against his mommy's soft blossoms...

Tae: um...I asked u Jeon ...

Jk: enemies mommy!

Tae: then they are my friends..

Jk chuckled....

Tae: what?

Jungkook: nothing mommy....
Jungkook flipped his position and he layed his mommy on bed and he hovered on his mommy..

Tae's upper body was completely naked ,his skin tone glistening his eyes are gloomy...

Jungkook placed his hand on tae fluffy tummy and kissed there and he lifted his head to see his mommy...

Jungkook: mommy u will be safe if I'm alive or not ...
Ur safty is my first priority...

Tae: who need it?
Did I asked u to rescue me?
Huh?

Jungkook: it's my love mommy, moreover it's my responsibility... Said male with intense gaze...

Tae: I want to kill u Jeo.........
Ummmm......ahhhh.....Jeon.....leave....me.....

Jungkook groped his well curved right boobies into his mouth and he sucked tae baby pink areola and his tongue drawn no of circles on it....

Tae arched in pleasure but he slapped his thoughts and trying to stop jungkook .....

Jungkook tightened his grip and sucked his another boobies.....

Tae : leave ....um....me....ah....Jeon....

Jungkook: I'm obeying ur orders mommy.... He hold tae both hands and sucked tae pink nipples hungrily...

Tae: Jeon.....um....leave....ahhh....

Jungkook: u want me to die....
Yes mommy.... And I will do anything for u mommy...

My love is love mommy not lust..

Tae  looked at jungkook with his hazel eyes....

Jungkook looked at him and smiled then continued his work ...

Jungkook sucked them and tae arched again and again ,jungkook kissed his neck jawline,sucked his shoulder blade...
Jungkook rubbed his mommy pussy with his clothes bulge....

Tae left many moans and trying to stop his husband....

Jungkook released his hands and groped his left boobie and squeezed his right boobies...

Tae gripping jungkook hair and caressed his bare back..

Jungkook changed his position to right and sucked his mommy boobies and squeezed left boobie....jungkook dragged his mommy waist to fill the gap between them.....

Jungkook : I love u mommy.....
I love u bun.....

Tae : there is no poison Jeon.....

Jungkook puked blood from his mouth....

Tae heart beat is stopped,he looked at his husband and jungkook continuously vomit the blood ...

Tae : Jeon.........jeonnnnnnnn.....

Enemy calling..........

Enemy callingggggggg.........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🤧

Don't curse me otey......

Lots of love from Sona ❤️