5

The next day early in the morning, Minho woke up in the hospital bed of course. He didn't know what else to do other than just lying there alone without actually being injured or something. He wanted to go home but he had to stay there so that people didn't get suspicious of him.

I'm so tired of living.. Why did i wake up again. Why must i be alive after all this. I literally ruined their whole ceremony.. I didn't want to cause chaos but it ended up happening. Well honestly, i'm glad his fiancee wasn't shot anyway.. That wouldve been worse. I really wish i get out of this situation as soon as possible but..
I don't wanna leave them in danger. Shit. I wanna die.. Uhh... Minho's mind were full of thoughts even though he just woke up then.

He looked at the clock, it was 9 am already. Seemed like he had to skip his work for a day or two. His eyes looked very tired despite sleeping the whole night. He again closed his eyes to rest mentally and fight the urge to just jump off a cliff. He had done that many times before but that didn't help him dying. Instead he got severely injured which resulted him only pain.

Suddenly he heard the door open as he immediately turned his head towards it. He didn't expect to see Hyunjin so early, at 9 am, with flowers in his hand. He had a bouquet of daisies. Minho raised his eyebrows at that.

"Hey there.. I thought you were sleeping." he said with a smile. "I showed up a bit early, didn't i?" Minho tried sitting up but Hyunjin insisted him to lie down.

"You don't need to sit up."

"Mr. Hwang.. You didn't have to visit me." He said, still looking at the daisies. Daisies symbolise innocent and purity, hoping for a quick recovery, a new fresh start. Minho had never received such flowers with a meaningful intention like that.

"Do you like them?" he asked as he handed the daisies to him. Minho gave a soft genuine curve of smile before replying to him.

"Very much.."

"It's quite embarrassing to say. But since you are a florist and have good knowledge about flowers i decided to gain some knowledge about them as well.. I have zero knowledge though. I just couldn't find the perfect flowers to give you in this condition, haha" He said with a smile. He was glad that Minho liked them.

"Anyway.. I sincerely apologize that you had to put your life into risk because of some events. If i had known that this was gonna happen, i wouldve never invited you guys.. I'm really sorry." His face looked very regretful as he said them. Minho could say by just looking at those eyes.

"I'm fine now.. You don't have to feel sorry about something you didn't know was coming, mr. Hwang. It's not your fault and i'm perfectly fine. Anyway, how was the event afterwards..? I hope.. It didn't get ruined because of me." he said as he looked away.

"Well.. I cancelled the event as this situation came up. Don't blame yourself about it, i just needed some time to process the things. We can always do events later anyway.." he said as he sighed.

"How about the man? Why did he want to kill her off?" he asked as Hyunjin just sighed.

"Well.. It's kind of disappointing that the man was shot at some point by a person while they were going to the police station. It really is disappointing.. our families really dont seem safe right now. The wedding seems to be the cause of it." he explained.

Minho remained silent for a while, not knowing how to react to that.

"They didn't want you to know the truth somehow.. It seems like they'll be there again. Just for your safety, i suggest not to continue the marriage for now, if that's okay by you.. of course." Minho said in a low voice, seemed like there were alot of things going on his head at that moment.