Chapter 3 The imprint

Jacobs POV 

We follow Alice inside where we find the whole room packed with vampires. A tall blond man walks up to us. "I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme," he  to a blond woman next to him. "This is our sons Emmet and Jaspr and our daugthers Alice and Rosalie. Our son Edward is up stairs in his room and will come down shortly," when he finishes talking Sam introduses the pack but with a bitter tone against Carlisle.

"Dude be nice he's doing all he can to be kind," I whisper to Sam. "We can all hear you you know," Rosalie says from the corner of the room. I feel the heat rush up to my cheeks and I really wanna hide.

"So this is the famous wolf pack," I don't look up but I know that that must be Edward. "The one that doesn't trust us," I look at him confused but in that moment everything inside me fell apart, everything that ever mattered was gone, everything but him. It felt like he was the only thing that had ever mattered. And I knew that if it ever came to it I wouldn't hesitate to die for this god of a man.

"So this trust thing, lets talk about that," Carlisle starts the meeting but I'm way to confused to listen to all that shit so I walk outside to get some fresh air. i sit down on a log to think but I hurry to get up when I hear footsteps behind me. But I'm suprised to se it's Esme.

"Sit down Jacob. tell me whats wrong," she sits down next to me on the log and I feel like I can really trust her. "There's this werewolf thing, it's called imprinting it's like a soulmate just more intense. And I might just have imprinted on your son."

Nice seeing yall here 

hope you like this chapter :)

Don't have much more to say so bye bye luv