🍂 chapter ~ 2

Next morning ,sun rays kiss jk face and he groan in his sleep. He felt something squeezie under him .he held that thing more tightly and snuggle more into it. But soon he heard whimper and he looked up just to see he is sleeping on Taehyung stomach and squeezing his waist very tightly.

He immediately make a distance btw them and he again look at Taehyung face because curiosity killing him. He just wanted to remove that black scarf and see what's under it.

Jk shook Taehyung and yell in his ears. But tae not even move his fingers. So jk go for his morning routine.

He come out almost in 30 mins. Till tae wake up and starts rubbing his eyes. He is looking hella cute while rubbing his eyes with his cute tiny tiny soft hands.

Jk : hey kid, go and fresh up. I will wait for you on breakfast table. Hurry up

Jk left from there and tae also left for washroom. Sometime later he comes out of washroom only in towel and another towel is covering his face and hairs.

He stood up in the middle of room and looked at here and there. He thought something and opened jk closet. He pulls out a white shirt and wore it. Jk shirt was very long which swallow his whole frame and its covered almost his knees. He wore a pant also.

At breakfast table ~

Jk is sitting on head chair, doing something in his phone. He hears footsteps and looks towards stairs only to see that tae is coming.

He saw tae has weared his shirt and pant which is very very loose on him. His both small hands are holding his pant and he is walking like a cartoon.

Jk chuckled internally but his face remains expressionless. Suddenly his eyes landed on tae face which is covered by scarf. He rolled his eyes in frustration.

Tae comes there and stood in front of jk like a obedient child.

Jk : sit.

Tae try to sit on chair but failed miserably. His both hands are holding his pant and he doesn't know how to pull out the chair. He looks up at jk with his puppy eyes.

Jk understand, signal a maid to pull out tae chair. After that tae sit on his chair. He put his little hands on table who are hidden under jk long sleeve shirt.

He folded them messily and hold a knife which is looking so big in his tiny tiny hands. Then he put it on table and hold a spoon and looks at jk blinking his Bambi eyes, asking for food.

A maid served his breakfast, he starts digging slowly slowly while adjusting his scarf, his long blonde hair and sleeves of shirt which doesn't let jk see his skin.

Jk saw his drama since he came downstairs, he becomes irritated by this.

Jk : look here kid, u can remove your scarf, there is nothing u should afraid of.

Tae just shook his head. Jk groan in frustration because tae is not speaking and he want to hear his soothing voice.

Jk : don't be a cow or buffalo, speak through your little mouth.

Tae : I'm not a cow. I'm a hooman ... "He say but his voice muffles cuz he is eating"

Jk : yes speak like this little human.

Tae : okawy.

Jk : eat fast, I have to discuss something with u.

,

,

,

,

,