Introduction

Today was just a normal day like another. I was walking around my yard at night like I usually do, making sure I get all my steps in. The only thing going through my mind of course was Soobin. Yes, the Soobin from the group Tomorrow x Together. There's a story behind it.

As I had previously stated, I routinely take walks at night around my yard. Well, a few days ago I was on a walk when I swear, I had seen him standing about twenty feet in front of me. It spooked the living hell out of me. I stopped in my tracks and felt the color leave my face. I've been dieting quite strictly as of late as well, maybe I'm over doing it and seeing things now?

Another important detail though, I am a part of a connected family. So, I have ties to the industry and am not unknown with people in the industry. I went to the last VMAs and made eye contact with him; I didn't think much of it. Until I noticed that he started posting content with my interests and their new music seems to reference me quite a bit. Almost as if I am being manifested. I continued with my life and just figured if he was interested, he'd reach out to me and let it be known.

I honestly haven't been the same since I possibly hallucinated him that day. Because, again as I stated previously-my family is connected, so I know what's possible. I know the things the government and industry hide from normal people. Manifestation, magic, portals, rituals etc.- so I know what can be done and what is possible. And if he does practice magic and divination, he 100% could teleport himself into my vicinity.

For the past few days, I've been driving myself crazy wondering if that was actually him or I imagined it. Logic says I imagined it and I subconsciously think too much of him, but my imagination is telling me that he has a dying passion for me that he can't let go off and if he doesn't confess his undying love for me, he will go mad.

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind as I went on with my steps. I'm working on my shape as I intend to take advantage of my connections and pursue my own career in the industry. I'm sure you're wondering how exactly I'm connected. Well, it's a bit complicated but according to my family my ancestors are ancient aliens whose environment on their own planet got destroyed so they had to relocate. Specifically, we are a part of a royal bloodline from that planet. We settled on this planet and made a pact with the high ranks of this planet. In exchange of asylum for our people we would teach them what we know about magic, spirituality and divination.

Sounds crazy I know because it really is but the clues are always around obvious. You just have to pay attention and you'll notice them. The power we hold is really mostly over the entertainment industry. We use the industry to manifest and make spells. We want a new home, new business, or even new magical ability? Well, we reach out to a willing entertainer to help us and let them know the details. For example, my father loves tuna. He decided he wanted to make a spell that Tuna gives him super strength. Thus, the song Super Tuna was born.

Right now, the industry is helping me manifest my own career but of course I have to work as well and make sure that I look the part. I've been cutting calories and working out nonstop. I have been fasting as well, not only does that help with losing weight faster but it also helps strengthen your spiritual abilities. Fasting while in the middle of manifesting makes them come to fruition faster.

I looked up at the sky and admired the moon for a bit. The air was refreshing and a bit crisp. A little chilly but nothing I couldn't handle. I took in another big breath and continued with my walk. I set a goal of twenty thousand steps a day, but I usually will only reach about ten to fifteen. As I stated previously, there's days I just won't eat so I don't want to overdo it. I walked another fifteen minutes or so until I felt my legs start to give out. I was so lost in thought the whole time I didn't actually notice I had received a notification on my phone.

When I looked at it closer, I realized I received a DM request on Instagram. I opened it and felt my heart sank once I had seen who it was from.