Pilot.

I WANT TO CLARIFY. MHA/BNHA IS NOT MINE. I REPEAT NOT MINE. NOR IS RHE MHA/BNHA PLOT. THIS IS A FANFIC AND ONLY ALEXI + THE STORY BELONG TO ME. Enjoy (this is my first fanfic btw so sorry abt if bad😭)

-----Alexi-----

      'The UA entrance exam. It was only a couple days away, was it not?' Alexi (Or Alex) thought to himself, walking the streets of Musutafu, Japan, until he spotted a scene. A bunch of pro heroes gathered around a.. green thing? A villain? And was that.. a person? Why weren't any of the heroes doing anything?

       "Why are you all standing there? What if he dies!" Shouted Alex. glaring at some of the "Pros." Alexi scoffed, pushing past the heroes. "Hey kid get out the way!" Shouted a couple, of which Alexi completely ignored, still pushing his way past the heroes.

      "Grab on!" He shouted, summoning a chain to fly at and cut through the sludge. The chain was working until the sludge tightened, and caught the chain. "Two is better than one!" The sludge villain shouted maniacally, trying to pull in the blonde on the other end of the chain. "Блат." Cursed Alexi, letting the chain dissipate.

      Alexi watched, looking for openings until a random backpack came and hit the villain right smack in the eye. The villain cursed and another boy, smaller than the first came in, trying to save the trapped boy.

      "No you idiot get back!" Shouted Alexi, yes he sighed, and started slamming the villain with chain after chain, trying to slam and cut it apart. He could tell the boy was almost fully released. and using the opportunity, he shot out a chain and wrapped it around both the spiky blond and the greenette. Yanking and pulling them back, getting ready to face the villain, when.

      "SMMAAAASSHHH." Came the words from a booming voice and a loud Crash! But, where was the monster? Then Alexi noticed part of the sludge monster in bottles with.. "All Might?"

      "Hey you!" Some police officer came up to them and reprimanded Greenie, and said he's going to take Alexi in. "But what did i do? The heroes were doing jack shit!" "You're not allowed to use your quirk without a license! Come with me."

-----Tsukauchi-----

     Tsukauchi sighed, the villain attack he heard about nearly killed two students, oh the paperwork he would have to do and how in unholy hell did that villain escape prison.

      Knock knock Come in." Came the weary vocals of the tired detective. "What is it?" He called, before he looked up, seeing a tall, maybe 6'2 boy, about 15 or so. blonde hair, blue eyes, Russian-Siberian complexion, and an Officer, the boy in quirk canceling cuffs.

      Tsukauchi simply sighed.

-----Alexi-----

      "Why am I here?" Questioned Alexi, however he went ignored. "The boy wont answer any of our questions, so can you deal with him?" Asked the officer, the question directed to the detective. Tsukauchi simply sighed. "Sure, please sit down."

      Alexi asked his earlier question, this time an answer came. "You used your quirk without a license." "So? no one else was doing anything?"

      Tsukauchi simply sighed. "Whats your name kid?" "Alexander" "Lie?" "Fine, Alexi." "Truth, Last name?" "Kovanaski" "Truth." "Why do you want to know this?" Cut in Alexi. "Because, as of now you are currently being detained as vigilantism is against the law. So, where do you live." "Pass." Tsukauchi deadpanned. "Fine, what about your parents." "Pa-" "Kid you have to tell me." "They're dead, and i'm homeless"

      Tsukauchi's eyes widened "Why didn't you say? we can easily get you into foster or an orphanage!" Alexi facepalmed. "Because i don't Want either one!" "Well we can't let you be homeless!" "Then i'm out"