chapter 4 drug deal

Next day
At afcon company

In a luxurious building everyone is walking here and there with papers in there hands and some are working on there computer.

While everyone was work 5 cars stop infront of building. From one car some bodyguards come out and run toward middle car and open the car door.

A man with black outfit while buttoning his coat come out. The man was kim Taehyung. He walk inside the company. Guards follow him, he was walking like a king. His cold and serious face giving everyone goosebumps. Girls in office was internally fangirling over him. While he was walking everyone stop on there track and bow at him.

In CEO office

Taehyung walk inside and meet his secretary, Mr lee min ho. Min ho has been working for kim family for many years now. He is just 29 years old. First he was the secretary of Mr kim soohyun for 3 years and now his son kim Taehyung. He also know about there mafia businesses.

Lee min ho Age- 29Work- secretary of afcon CEO

Lee min ho
Age- 29
Work- secretary of afcon CEO

Taehyung was sitting on his chair. He take his phone and put on table. Than min ho hand him a file. Taehyung take it and start to read. Taehyung read it and ask to min ho

"Min ho I have ask you to get a information of that waitress..." Hearing this min ho spoke.

"Yes Mr kim! I have ask about her to the head of catering service. He showed us whole list of workers. But...there was no information about that girl" hearing this Taehyung stop reading and look up to min ho with frown and ask.

"What do you mean"

"Mr kim about that girl, it seems like she didn't worked in that catering service. She was there for something else. We check CCTV footage but in CCTV about her everything seems good. She was just doing her work." Hearing this Taehyung become more confuse.

"What! Than why does she was there for. If she was not from there service" Taehyung ask.

"Mr kim we ask the chief head if they have not write her name on list. But than he even show us the whole information of there workers but her information was not there at all. We check every CCTV to see where she was gone after party. But she was no where to find" Min ho spoke with confusion can be hear in his voice.

"So you mean that she just disappear during party. Min ho do you even know how are you sounding right now" Taehyung spoke in seriousness.

"Sorry Mr kim but I did my best. If you don't believe, you can check the CCTV footage yourself " Min ho spoke giving Taehyung pendrive. Taehyung take it and attach to his computer and start to go through files and documents. He start to watch CCTV. He was watch her but can only see her hidden face. He saw her whole time but after sometime he didn't saw her anywhere. It seem like she just disappear. Taehyung start to back skip the video. But could not find her.