chapter 24 wedding

The dimly lit basement was cold and eerie. Cobwebs hung from rusty pipes, and dust coated the crumbling walls.

Sky slumped against the concrete, her eyes sunken. Jimin towered over her, fists clenched. Jungkook stood nearby, phone camera capturing every moment. He sneered.

"Say cheese, Sky."

Jimin's fist connected with Sky's jaw. She cried out, her body trembling. Groans and grunts echoed through the basement as Sky's body absorbed each blow.

"S-sto-p," Sky whispered, her voice barely audible. Jungkook chuckled. "Just getting started." Sky's body sagged, no energy to fight back. Days without food or water had drained her.

Jimin's kicks and punches rained down relentlessly. Sky's cries grew weaker. The basement's silence was broken only by Sky's labored breaths and Jungkook's mocking laughter.

Suddenly, Jimin's foot connected with Sky's stomach. She doubled over, gasping. Jungkook zoomed in on her battered face. Jungkook was enjoying the scene. Than jungkook stop the recording and send this recording to someone. Jimin grasped Sky's jaw tightly, his eyes blazing with malice.

"Wanna see your brother walk down the aisle?" he hissed. Sky's eyes widened, horror on her face. Her gaze locked onto Jimin's. Jimin's grip tightened, his fingers digging into her skin.

Sky couldn't utter a word.

After that jimin left her face with jerk. Sky face hung low show that she dont have any energy to look up. Jimin and jungkook than walk away leaving sky on floor leaning against the wall.

She hear them talking from far but she cant understand anything.

"S-su-ga" sky whisper in shivery voice. Her blueish turned lips shiver. She thought of her brother. She is worried now. Her brother, the only person who is left in her life is in trouble now. Sky get her grip together and try to wake up. She stand up her hands on floor and try to stand up but due to lack of energy she fall down with little grunt. She try again but again she fell down.

She lay on the floor and try to crawl but she was chained from leg. She look back at her leg whose ankle is turned blue and red. She finally lose her strength and fell down.

Her lip was bleeding the metallic taste of blood fall on her mouth, she gulp .

After so long she taste something on her tongue.

Everything starts to blur but than She hear footsteps. She try to stay conscious and whisper

"W-wa-ter" hearing this jungkook chuckle and walk toward sky then he crouched down to her level and spoke looking down at her face.

"Aww are You really that sky who was total bitch to us 9 days ago " hearing this jimin chuckle a little at Jungkook's mocking voice. But than sky spoke.

"P-ple-ase t-tak-e me t-to my b-brot-her" sky spoke in shivery voice. He voice show pain and agony but the boys standing in front of her is heartless and merciless, hearing sky plead both chuckle and than jungkook grab her hair in his fist and jerk her back, he make sky look at him and spoke.

"And what make you think that we will take you, very bad, today is your brother's wedding you should be happy" jungkook spoke with in mocking voice. Jimin laugh and spoke.

"Yeah even though you didnt get chance to see his wedding, I pity you" saying this sky stay didnt spoke anything. Her heart was feeling numb she was scared now for her brother. Jungkook leave sky, he stands up and spoke.

"We are going to enjoy wedding now. See you later" saying this both walk out of the basement sky just layed at her place. Her eyes starts to blur now she cant take it anymore.