Chapter one

Elizabeth Marcel had only been employed as a maid at Calypse Castle for a short two months, yet somehow she had already found herself in a strange predicament. Though trouble always seemed to follow her, she knew this particular situation was all of her doing.

Soon after she had been hired, she started seeing one of the Remdragon knights, the vice commander Hebaron Nirtha. It was nothing serious, in fact it was solely a sexual relationship. Every other night, she would meet up with him.

Some of the other maids grew suspicious. Often She felt their curious gaze and heard their snarky whispers. But for the most part she felt  her and Hebaron's relations stayed fairly hidden.

That was until she started seeing another knight, named Gabel Lachzion. He approached her one afternoon when she was carrying dirty laundry from the annex. After that, each time she came to deliver laundry to the knights quarters, Gabel would meet her by one of the hall closets. He was a good time, and his skills in pleasuring a woman's body were beyond superior.  Even still, she still enjoyed her evenings with Hebaron. It was a strange thing, seeing two men at once.

It was laundry day again, Elizabeth folded the squires clean tunics up and placed them in her woven basket.

She made her way down towards the knights quarter like she usually did on this day.

However when she neared the spot she usually met Gabel, she stopped in her tracks and widened her eyes.

Both Hebaron and Gabel were standing against the wall with their arms crossed.

"Her?" Gabel motioned with his chin towards Elizabeth.

"Fuck. Yeah...that's her," Hebaron sighed and shook his head.

Slowly Elizabeth continued on towards them. "Good day, sir knights,"

"Oi! Mind telling me how long you have been fucking both of us?"

Hebaron arched his brow and continued, "You see my comrade here told me he was seeing a maid here at the castle every other day. Turns out, it's the same lass I have been fucking."

Gabel uncrossed his arms, "Elizabeth, Why didn't you mention you were seeing Hebaron? This means you were fucking me one day and him the next."

Elizabeth blushed at their bluntness.
"Well, neither of you asked."

"Ha!" Hebaron shook his head.
"Look here little lass, you can fuck whoever you want I don't care but I would have appreciated you mentioning you were fucking one of my friends."

She glanced back and forth at two men.

"Well...I only have about thirty minutes till Ludis will notice my absence and come looking for me. Are we still on?"

Gabel widened his mouth slightly, "who are you talking to?"

"Both of you. Your both here are you not?"

Hebaron chuckled, "Your really going to fuck him then fuck me right now?"

A creased formed in between Gabel's eyes.
"I don't know if..."

"No, I meant both of you, now." Elizabeth shifted her laundry basket in her arms.

"No..no way am I letting my cock touch this bastard!"

Gabel scowled, "Speak for yourself! You think I want your nasty dick near mine?"

Elizabeth moved herself so that she was between them.
"Calm down, you won't touch each other."

"Well, how the hell will we both fuck you then?" Hebaron scratched the back of his head.

"I am capable of pleasuring a man more than one way, I promise you will never touch each other. Only me."

Both men widened their eyes.