The Boy's Fun

Top: Mark
Bottom:Fredrick

Words:

   Fredrick was a slut, especially for Mark. He always wore slutty outfits at the dorm they lived in. Currently, Fredrick was wearing a short mini skirt with a thong and also a shirt that barely hid his nipples. He walked in the kitchen where Mark was, bending down with his ass in the air and grabbing something from the cupboard. Mark stared at his ass, softly biting his lip as he kept staring. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you..?" Mark said, trying to keep from touching Fredrick, slowly growing hard. "I don't know, am I?" Fredrick replied, shaking his ass around as Mark tried to control himself. "P-please... p-put something on..." Mark said, trying to keep himself under control as he already had thoughts in his head.

      Fredrick ignored him as he continued shaking his ass, still bent over. Mark couldn't take it anymore as he grabbed Fredricks ass and made him grind his ass against his crotch. He already had a boner as he bit his lip as Fredrick continued to shake his ass. "Fuck~ y-you tease me so much..." Mark said, pulling him closer. Fredrick chuckled, standing up and grabbing Mark's hand, walking him up to the bedroom. "If I tease you so much, why don't you tease me?" Fredrick said, grinning. Mark had even more thoughts in his head as he bit his lip. He pushed Fredrick on the bed, unbuckling his own jeans and using the belt to tie Fredricks hands together.

     "I'll show you teasing." He said, smirking as he took his clothes off, leaving Fredrick in the slutty outfit. Fredrick had never saw this mood of Mark. Usually Mark was a quiet dominant who fucked him gently and soft. He knew Mark wouldn't be like that today. Mark went into his closet, grabbing a brown box that had toys in it. He set them in the floors not showing Fredrick was in the box.

     He grabbed some chains that felt cold to the touch and grinned. He moved back over to Fredrick, tying the chains to Fredricks Ankles. He went back into the box, grabbing a small vibrating dildo. "I've been buying these the last few weeks with the money I saved up. I know how I'm always gentle and I wanna use them. Is that okay?" Mark said, slightly blushing up. Fredricks whole face turned red as he stared. "fuck... . U-ugh... yes daddy~ use me however~ I've been wanting this so bad~" Fredrick whimpered, trying to examine what was in the box.

    Mark smiled before grabbing a choker that said "Pet" on it. He put it on Fredricks neck, almost making it choke him as he grabbed the dildo, sucking on it to get it wet. Fredrick watched in amazement, seeing the dominant suck on the dildo. He never once saw Mark do something like this and it turned him on. He bit his lip as he watched, zoning out as his cock twitched. Next thing he knew Mark was slowly trying to insert the dildo in Fredricks ass, biting his lip. He looked hesitant.

     "What are you waiting for? Slam it in!" Mark slightly looked at him and nodded before slamming it in but with a gentle force. He turned it on low and watched Fredrick softly whimper. "Is that a-all you got...? My ex was better than this...~" Mark stopped for a moment, staring at Fredrick before putting the dildo further up his ass and turning it on the number 8. This made Fredrick gasp and moan loudly, biting his lip and squirming. "Fuck! Daddy!" Fredrick moaned loudly. "Fuck!" "Am I still worse than your ex?" Mark grinned as he kissed Fredrick all over and bit his nipples, making him yelp.

     Mark grinned as he jerked himself off as he spat on his hand, saliva on his cock. He slowly looked at Fredrick as he whimpered. "T-think you can take the dildo a-and my cock?" Mark whimpered, looking at him lewdly. Fredrick quickly nodded, already being a moaning mess. Mark slowly pushed his cock in Fredericks ass, making him scream in pain and pleasure. Mark groaned loudly from how tight Fredrick was and the vibrating dildo against his cock. His body slightly shook from how much pleasure he was giving Fredrick and himself.

     He soon started slamming into Fredrick harshly. Fredrick moaned loudly, trying to move his hands to jerk himself off, but Mark wasn't having it. He grabbed Fredrick by the wrists with one hand and put them above Fredrick's head on the bed. Mark grinned and bit his lip as he fucked Fredrick harshly. "Fuck! Daddy! Let me cumm! Please!" Mark grinned and shook his head no. "Want something to help you keep it in?~" Mark smirked, grabbing a small silver, cold urethral stick and slowly put it in Fredrick dick hole, making him scream.

     All Fredrick did was nod, being edged, gagged, and fucked roughly. It turned him on like nothing before. Yes, he still liked being fucked gently but this was new for Mark and Fredrick. After 5 hours of different positions, different toys and multiple edging, Mark was finally done. He panted harshly as he looked at Fredrick. 

     He slowly took the vibrating dildo that hadn't been vibrating for the last 20 minutes out and panted harshly as well. Mark slid a small butt plug in Fredricks ass and kissed his lips. "You did so good today baby," Mark praised, smiling breathlessly. Fredrick nodded and turned his head to the side, slowly falling asleep. Mark cleaned them both up and put clothes on Fredrick, then himself. He got onto the bed and cuddled with Fredrick, both of them sleeping soundingly.