cannibal?

shout out to : Johnbear for giving me this idea

.

.

.

.

.

.

picky piggy's pov

I was super hungry from watching asmr mukbangs but i had no food at home cause i ate it all and plus i was supposed to go shopping anyways. I pick up a few dollars and headed to the grocery store, when i got there i got a shopping cart and started shopping.I was walking around picking up ramen,chicken,vegetables,fruits and snacks but then i came across something call ham, ribs and bacon i was curious what they were and how they tasted. I picked them up and put them in my shopping cart and self checked out and walked home. While walking home i stopped at a slushy store and got a mango and pina colada mixed after sitting and drinking i got up payed and went home.

                             {timeskip when picky piggy got home}

I went on google and found out how to cook the meat so i put the ham in the oven, i fried bacon and barbecued the ribs, i put x2 spicy ramen in a pot with hot water. After cook all the food i started to eat the meat first and.....It tasted really good, then bobby bearhug  came.

bobby: what are you eating?

picky: something call ham,ribs and bacon.

bobby:.......

picky: what wrong?

booby: those meats come from pig picky!

picky: And?

bobby: YOUR A PIG!!

picky: ok it taste good tho imma keep eating it anyways.

bobby: your acting like a cannibal.

picky: maybe i am hehe

When i said that bobby ran out of my house and i just went to finish eating.