Chapter 1

Name: Jenna Maxine Marbles
Age: 16
What She Does: She can sing and dance she has an awesome family and even though some stuff goes on at school she is still a bad bitch. She loves both dogs and llamas. She has 2 dogs. Her favortie color is balck. Her favorite youtubers are Jenna Marbles and Twaimz.
(Jenna was named after her favorite youtuber the last name was her moms)
-------------------
Name: Kerston Marie Marbles
Age: 16
What She Does: She can draw and paint. She is Jenna body guard from Luke. She is Vegan even though her family is not. She cuts even though she not bullied she wants out of this hell hole world. Her favorite color is black.
----------------
Name: Shawna Anne Marbles
Age: 15
What She Does: She sings. She helps Jenna when Luke bully's her. She loves Llamas and Dogs. Her favorite youtuber is Twaimz. Her favorite color is pink.
---------------------------
Name: Alexa Marie Marbles
Age: 15
What She Does: She sings and does YouTube. She loves llamas. She go on digi tours. Her favorite youtubers are Cameron Dallas Twaimz Nash Grier basically all of Magcon. Her favorite color is Blue.
---------------------------
Name: Aby Dela Rosa Marbles
Age: 18
What She Does: She is a singer and does photography. She is one of the popular kids but dosent bully her own sister. She loves all animals. She is a happy 14 year old girl. Her favorite color is purple.
-----------------------------
Name: Nicole Miller Marbles
Age: 14
What She Does: She does YouTube. She cuts just like Kerston. She loves dogs. She always dying her hair different colors. She is also Jenna body guard from Luke. Her Jenna and Kerston have the same classes they are with her all hours of the day. Her favorite color is black.
----------------