Marvin's First Time

Marvin was never the one to take it in the bedroom he has never tried and if he was being honest he would say he is scared to but after seeing how Whizzer sounds and looks while taking it Marvin wanted to try so today he chose to talk to Whizzer about it.

         //////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Babe!" Marvin called out, Whizzer came downstairs and sat on the couch with Marvin "what's up,love?" Marvin sat for a minute "I wanted to ask something.." Marvin says as his face goes beet red "Well what is it?" Whizzer asks and Marvin's voice comes out low "I was wondering if we could go the other way around in bed?.." and Whizzer sits for a moment "sure,I'll be on top of you!" and Marvin's face flushes even more "no, I mean the other way around" Whizzer freezes "oh" Whizzer says shocked and Marvin panics "it's okay if not it was just a tho-" and Whizzer cuts Marvin off"of course you should've said so earlier" Whizzer jokes in a sarcastic voice"what made you want to bottom?" Whizzer asks curiously "I don't know.. I guess you look like you are having the time of your life in bed" Marvin says casually "okay, do you want to try now?" and Marvin nods profusely "okay go upstairs,clothes off face down and ass up big boy" Whizzer says as Marvin gets as red as humanly possible he felt very submissive in the situation but he left out of his thoughts and goes to do what Whizzer asked.

*MARVIN POV*

I lay in mine and Whizzers bed face down and ass up, I'm a bit nervous but it's okay I guess soon I hear Whizzer coming upstairs he opens the door and shuts it behind him and locks it because Mendel was awake in the room next to ours "do you want me to get started straight away or no?" Whizzer asks me "get started straight away,please." I say desperately "impatient aren't we?" Whizzer teases and I let out an annoyed huff I wanted him to fuck me till I couldn't walk. Soon I leave my thoughts as I hear him open a bottle and shut it I assume it is lube "you ready?, i'm going to finger you. Are you okay with that?" and I nod "I need a verbal response" Whizzer says "yes fuck-" I sigh loudly "okay then I'm staring now" Whizzer says and all of the sudden I feel a finger touch my hole "shit"i gasp out of shock "it's okay I'll enter slowly" Whizzer says reassuringly soon I feel Whizzer's finger enter me and I tense up "calm down pretty boy, it's okay" Whizzer says calmly "I'm going to start moving okay?" Whizzer tells me "okay" I say, soon Whizzer starts moving his figer in and out of me very slowly as I moan softly getting used to the feeling"faster." I pant out and Whizzer starts going faster but stops to add a second then third finger after a while, soon my moans get a bit louder "fuck~" I moan out loud, Whizzer must've hit something in me because I screamed out full of pleasure
"holy shit!~Whizzer keep going fuck don't stop!~" and Whizzer continues, at some point Whizzer had to cover my mouth because I was practically screaming his name"mmm~" I moan but it comes out muffled, Soon the pleasure stops and I whine at the loss of pleasure "calm down baby" Whizzer says rubbing my thigh. I turn my head to look at Whizzer and I see him pull his pants and underwear down and rub his dick up and down in lube "you ready?" I nod impatiently, I feel Whizzers tip on my hole and he slowly pushes in "fuuuuuck~" I moan out loud enough for the whole state to hear me "shush baby boy" Whizzer tells me while putting his hand back on my mouth pulling my head back, after a while Whizzer started moving in and out at a painfully slow pace. I move my hand up and pull Whizzers hand off my mouth "F-faster" I whimper out and Whizzer speeds up and I start moaning louder, louder, and louder. But soon Mendel comes and knocks on the door "do you guys want McDonald's to eat? I'm about to order some."Mendel asks "sure" Whizzer says still fucking me very fast and hard I almost let out a moan but Whizzer covers my mouth "I'll just have a burger and fries" Whizzer says, "What about you Marvin?" with that Whizzer uncovers my mouth for me to answer but he still fucks me rough "uhm i-i just want-t the s-same as Wh-hizzer" I say trying not to sound like I'm getting fucked out of my brains at he moment "okay"Mendel says walking off, at this point I'm crying tears and my legs are about to give out they are shaking like crazy Whizzer feels to good inside of me "you like that?" Whizzer groans out "yes!~" I moan out "good" Whizzer says as my legs give out but I'm still up because Whizzer is holding my waist up. I am about to cum I can feel my stomach tightening "come on you got this stay with me" Whizzer says so I keep going but clearly struggling  my orgasm gets closer and closer" your daddy's little princess." Whizzer says and I cum immediately "mmMm~" I whimper as my voice cracks "Fuck!" Whizzer grunts and thrusts into me one more time roughly and I feel a warm liquid fill me "shit.." I pant and Whizzer pulls out letting go of me and I fall on the bed softly "that was..amazing" I say breathing heavily "you seemed to like it I can tell from the tears on your face" Whizzer says jokingly "yeah" I say giggling softly "we're gonna go take a bath" Whizzer says picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, Whizzer carries me to the bathroom and Isets me on the toilet and fills the tub with warm water and strawberry soap after he comes to pick me up and sets me in the tub then Whizzer gets in after me "y'know I should top more I love seeing you so helpless and submissive" Whizzer says "shut up" I say sarcastically and Whizzer laughs while we were talking about the moment before Mendel interrupts us "I'm back with your food guys!" after that we wash up and get out . I try to stand but I fall to my knees "ow" I say "went a bit rough?" Whizzer asks and I nod "it's okay though I kinda like it rough" I say as Whizzer picks me up and carries me to the room and he gets dressed and helps me get dressed too after Whizzer carries me downstairs to the kitchen and grabs our food out the bag and we start eating at the table "hey Marvin?" Whizzer asks "yeah?" I say " I just wanted to ask if you liked being called princess" Whizzer says and my face goes red "yeah.." I say looking down "don't be sad princess" Whizzer says and  I get even redder "your cute~" Whizzer says and continues to eat again "I love you" Whizzer says "I love you too~" I say as I start eating too.

                  //////// THE END////////