ctp 1

" YOU CUNT!"
mr. stern throws the woman at the wall.
the woman stops screaming and goes completly still.
she had betrayed the buisness by telling her boyfriend who was a undercover spy, about our buisness.
"these ugly fucks are always telling our buisness." mr.stern sighs with a harsh breath.
"officer 0!" "yes sir!" i say going into a military stance.
"make sure that cunts part hasnt been taken by the spys, and relocate them to officer 2 immediately."
"yes sir!"
"Go."
i walk away in a run/ jog. "officer 2! please help me look for officer 8s people!" i say looking at him as i start the car with the door still open.
" on my way 0!"
he runs to the car, with a run faster than mine and came in. in just a few secounds he had 3 other member with him in my car.
"everyone in?" i say in a stern tone.
"yes, sir!" "good."
in just a few secounds, we where already on the road. "officer 2."
"yes?"
"was 8s street on 8th street or on 21st?"
"21st, we wanted to make sure no one could find them with such a easy guess for s street, especially with 8ths boyfriend."
"thank you."
everyone dosent talk for a few minutes.
"sir?" one of 2s goons asks.
"yes?" i say raising my eyebrow, looking at the rearveiw mirror."
"how did ms. 8 get anything with a boyfriend, and how did she of all people, not realize that her boyfriend was a spy?" the goon says with a questioning tone.
" spys are getting better, and better. I wouldnt doubt that she had no clue he was a spy. and I dont know how she was able to get away with a boyfriend. its rules, 'do not  have a partner', as they can be killed for blackmail." i say looking at the road.
"oh." the goon says.
"were here. look at the grocery stores and makeup stores. but make sure you look in alleys. as she also was in control of the drug office." i say.
"yes, sir!" all of them say in usion.

after 30 minutes of  looking we had almost everyone.
"where are the kids?"
i say to the people of 21 street.
"they were already picked up!" one of the people say, an old woman in the crowd.
Already picked up? by who? no one is allowed in street 21 unless 8 was with them."
someone else yells, a young man with a mullet.  "8 was with them! it was a man with a dark green suit, and white hat!"
i look in terror. 21 street had a large popluation of kids, manu had dropped out, were kids that got in trouble, etc.
the man they were talking about is 8s boyfriend.
"ohhh" "WE NEED TO FIND THOSE KIDS NOW, OR ELSE WERE OUT OF BUISNESS!" 
"2!"
"yes?!"
"get all of your goons and start looking. we have to find them or else were out of kids to send to the church!"
"yes sir!"