Prologue: The Tale Of The Two

(Quick Note: I'm gonna start doing more fanfics again, after a long hiatus. Lol) 

---

Most say that enemies are known to kill each other off, others say that they have an endless feud. In most areas or stories, it's common to face such conflicts with others that are despised or not trusted. But in this story, it's about two souls that were supposed to be enemies, but their stories and point of views of each other are way different. Despite the current situation between their different sides, together both of them share a special fate. 

The Princess of Aravind with the power of Love and Beauty, and the Sorcerer who came from Hyrule with the power of Shadow and Darkness. With one being good, and the other supposed to be evil. The two happen to be close to each other in secret instead of enemies, although allies may soon find out about their relationship. The princess had a Divine duty to unlock her power, while the Sorcerer was chosen to revive the Demon King. Although the Demon King was known to be brainwashing his servants, the Sorcerer and his allies knew it all along. As the Sorcerer wants to spend the rest of his life with the Princess that he dearly loved. 

Loving the Sorcerer dearly back, the Princess always had a secret relationship with him. As they usually exchange letters and gifts for each other. Although the Princess's allies knew about the secret relationship, they were concerned about Her Highness's safety. At first the King wouldn't mind the relationship but would be worried about his daughter, but then the Queen wouldn't allow such a man to corrupt her daughter's mind with his lies and words as he was a servant to the great evil. But no matter what, it wouldn't stop the two from being in love. 

But when the Demon King was revived to take over Aravind, everything became a warzone. The fear of losing a loved one was too real, because the Princess and the Sorcerer didn't want their love to tear apart from each other. They knew they were destined to be together, and they knew they wouldn't fall apart. Even during the dark or light times. They hoped that they wouldn't rip away from each other. 

This is the tale about The Princess and her Sorcerer, who fell in love with each other in the kingdom of Aravind. Despite being from different areas from each other, it's their own love story that was told a lot back in the royal and rebel days. 

CHAPTER 1 COMING SOON