Chapter 1: The Kingdom Of Aravind

Aravind was known to be such a beautiful and peaceful Kingdom. With a lot of Asian Cultures all mixed together, loving Mythical creatures roaming across the land carefree, traditional villages scattered across areas, traditional food, beautiful clothing, and Sakura trees with beautiful Cherry Blossoms falling from branches, and magic that comes from anywhere in the enchanted forests of the realm and its regions. In the day time, the skies are always the lightest pinkish-purplish color, and in the night time, they become the dark purple color with a lot of shining stars and the shining moon glowing blueish-purplish at all times. The realm Aravind was also to be known for their beauty, nature, and culture, besides magic.

Aside from that, what really lived the most importance were the Royal Family of Aravind. They lived in the one and only luxury Aravind Castle of the kingdom. They were in the higher class section, and they were known for their royalty and their fighters. Since they were fated and destined to defeat the greater evil of Aravind and bring peace to their beloved realm. With alliances with other realms to be included.  

The King, who always wore the bluest sapphire type of tunic, was known to be a ruler of many royal troops of his before, and was a soldier before marrying the Queen, who always fought for her kingdom at such a young age, and wore an Amethyst color type of long dress. They wedded, and became the royal rulers of the Castle. Together, they had a beautiful lovely daughter, who was known to be the Princess of Aravind. 

The Princess was always known to be the most beautiful Aravinese Princess of the Kingdom. She always wore the long hot pink dress with royal fuchsia designs and a royal purple bottom, she wore golden and rose gold jewelry with rubellites, amethysts, and diamonds, she has beautiful black wavy hair that looked like it wouldn't misbehave, she wore silver and violet silver heels, and she had tan skin with those dark chocolate-brown eyes, hot pink strawberry juice lips, rose-blushed cheeks, soft black eyeliner with magenta eyeshadow, and she wore a diamond tiara with magenta diamonds. Her names were painted in pink and purple, and wore a lot of diamond rings. Her smile was just as sweet, her voice was just as soft, and it seemed like she was loved by everyone in her kingdom. Her white teeth shined like a regular moon. Everyone loved very, plus it was said she was very dearest to everyone. 

She also carried the blood of the Goddess Aurelia, and she's fated and destined to unlock her Divine power to stop the great evil that will emerge. She's also been chosen to fight as well, along with 11 of her allies she's been close friends with. With all of the Royal Family and their allies together, they'd be the one to save Aravind from grave danger. And even save themselves from harm as well. This was their triumph that's been written, and it's never or never should be forgotten. The story has been told a lot of times, and it has even faded in legends and fairy tales. 

***

Near Aravind Castle, lived a town or village in front. It had a lot of houses, shops, small restaurants, salons, spa, inns, and even a stage for any kind of performance. Everyone must be living peacefully and optimistic. Children are seen running and playing around carefree, adult villagers walking around or talking to others, all shops being opened, travelers coming to visit such a glorious and a royal village, and many more the town oftenly has. There were even guards nearby, and the sakura trees were just as beautiful for the village's image. With most being pink, and some being rarely white. 

While everyone else were living happily and normal, 3 female opponents were talking about an important topic while walking across Castle Town. Their names were Vicki, Elisabeth, and Jules. Vicki and Elisabeth were the 2 chiefs of the town, and Jules was an appointed dame to fight in any Aravinese war. As a matter of fact, they were discussing a serious matter. Something that had to be based on some threat in Aravind. 

"Does her highness know about the return of the Demon King?" Vicki asked the 2, with her being in the middle of them. "Well, while I'm aware that the Queen and King already knew about this, I doubt she was told about this incident that may occur." Elisabeth responded, however wasn't too sure about her response. 

"Welp, I'm 100% sure she may have known. Even if nobody told her." Jules simply stated, "Plus she must be busy unlocking her power in order to defend the kingdom, along with other selected warriors like us to help her too." 

The 3 continued walking, "That is, quite true..." Vicki said, however was still confused. But the girls still kept walking until they stopped at the Chiefs house.

Once they head inside, Budo, who was the chief's assistant. Was standing right in front waiting. He was holding something that looked like an envelope. It was a purple-silver colored envelope he was holding, and he was going to hand it over to one of them. 

"Chief!" Budo said, as he walked up to Vicki, handing her this envelope. "There is some letter a random hooded traveler told me to give. I think you must read it."

Vicki took the envelope Budo gave her. She opened it, took some paper out, unfolded it, and saw the letter. Jules and Elisabeth peeked into it, as Vicki started reading... 

Dear citizens of Aravind, 

I bring news to all. Especially for the Queen & King, the Princess, the Chiefs, the Dame, and many more soldiers and chosen protectors. Unfortunately, it's about the revival of the Demon King Ganon. His revival is to be set on the day of Princess Tvisha's 16th birthday, and the foe must be more dangerous than imaginable. Everyone must be warned about this immediately, especially the allies from outside of the realm of this beloved kingdom. Be prepared for the unimaginable, or have all hope lost. 

Sincerely, Anonymous. 

The rest were silent after hearing Vicki read the anonymous letter she was given. "Oh shoot..." Vicki whispered, worried for what was to come. "It's gonna come near Her Highness's birthday, where she turns 16." 

"Maybe we should tell her about this?" Jules asked. Budo shrugged, however Elisabeth shaked her head. "I don't think we should yet." She stated, and the rest turned to her.

"Princess Tvisha's birthday is quite far, though it also means that the Demon King won't come this early. Sure we will still need to fulfill our duties and continue our training, but the revival will take a lot of time. So we still have more than just that."

The others thought about it. Budo and Jules agreed, however Vicki had a little doubts. But understood what Elisabeth meant. "Well, you do have a point..." She responded, although sounded unsure. But she knew the statement was slightly true. 

Despite all that, the 4 discussed more information about the certain matter for Aravind. But little did they know there would be more than just a reincarnated foe returning to the land. 

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON