The Life of Uzi Doorman

Alright, the next chapter of the Murder Drones Novelization fanfic is now ready, and this chapter, along with other chapters, will be based on the pilot of Murder Drones, which would be the same, except just add my OCs in there. So with that, enjoy the story!

For the pass 11 years since the Murder Drones have arrived, the Worker Drones have gone back to their daily lives, except they are now living in a bunker at Outpost 3, where they respect Khan as their leader, forming a group called the Worker Defense Force, or WDF for short.

Well, not entirely back to normal, the Doorman family hasn't been the same after that. Although Khan has became a leader for the WDF where all of the drones see him as a brave drone saving other drones, he is nothing more than a coward who only stayed inside the bunker and play cards with some of his colleagues who are also cowards and play cards and stuff, while the others who aren't cowards manage to do their jobs and bring more Worker Drones to Outpost 3.

He is also distancing himself from the twins for no reason at all. Probably because they remind him so much of Nori and didn't wanted to be reminded of him killing her. He also has been hiding anything that belonged to Nori, somewhere where the twins can't find them, including Nori's drawings. Plus he has already built two more doors inside the bunker and now has an obsession on doors.

Uma is the biggest change of all since the Murder Drones arrived. When the Doorman family moved into their new home, or their new bunk room with multiple rooms and a bathroom (Which they can't use because they are robots), Uma has been locked into her own bedroom and only comes out whenever it is a school day or when it is dinner time.

And what makes it worse, on the twins' 13th birthday, Uma changes looks with her dressing all dark and being all goth and rebellious, as she decided that one day she will kill the Murder Drones, steal parts of their landing pod to make a rocket ship, fly off of Copper-9 to travel to Earth, and kill all of the humans for killing her mother. Emma knows that it was JCJenson that send the Murder Drones to kill the Worker Drones, including their mother, but Uma honestly doesn't care about it, she just wants to kill ALL of the humans. Oh, and she changed her name to Uzi now, so now everybody in Outpost 3, including Emma and Khan, now have to call her Uzi now and not Uma anymore.

Emma is the only Doorman who has not changed at all and kept true to herself. Even if Khan doesn't spend time with her anymore, and if Uzi decided to be this gothic rebellious teen wanting to kill the human race, she kept her promise to her mother as she takes care of them both.

Emma still goes to school, it's just inside a bunker, with the kid drones who are now apart of the bunker of Outpost 3.

The girl drone with short light blonde hair that was snarky about the deaths of many Worker Drones is named Jessica Adaline De la Mora. She has already became the queen bee on the first day of the school in Outpost 3, but is also a bully to most of the students who aren't popular, including Uzi, but Uzi just ignores it, although the bullying does bother her a bit, but she doesn't show it. Her father is also the principal of the school in Outpost 3.

The boy drone with blonde hair is named Thad Mikhael Sportsman. He started dating Jessica in the middle school progression, but once near the high school progression, he broke up with her because of her mean attitude towards the students who are being bullied. He is popular because he is the superstar of the football team, hence why his last name is Sportsman, and every girl drone is in love with him (Minus Uzi and Emma). He is basically the only popular in school that doesn't bully anyone.

The girl drone with blonde hair that was tied in pigtails and agreed with Jessica about the Murder Drones who killed the Worker Drones is named Lizzy Keren Heller. Lizzy started hanging out with Jessica on the first day of school in Outpost 3, and has always agreed to whatever Jessica says and follows her direction, but she can also do whatever she wants as well. During the high school progression, Lizzy became a cheerleader, her hair is now tied up into a ponytail, and has pink highlights. Her father is one of the teachers in this school.