Chapter one - Arrival

NOBODYS POV
The car door swings open, almost as if it had a mind of its own. "Hello New York City!" Shawn exclaimed. Jasmine hops out of the car, putting a hand on Shawn's shoulder. "Wow, I never knew that we would have such a great view of the city. Now, what room number are we?" She asked. After total drama ended, Shawn and jasmine decided they wanted to spend their money wisely, so they bought a nice apartment to live in with each other. They wanted to keep the rest of the money, just in case. "It looks like we're innnn... Uh, I can't read it.." Shawn says confusingly. Jasmine takes the key from his hands and pulls it towards her face closely. "Room 318, wow, this buildings got a lot of stories." She said. "Well, let's go!" Shawn exclaimed, signing to her to follow him with his hand movements. They walk inside the extremely tall building that had multiple stories. They were almost on the top level,  but not quite.  They make their way to the elevator. "Floor 25?" Shawn asks. Jasmine nods and pressed the button that had '25' engraved on it. It turned red and the elevator went up and up and up. Finally, after almost 2 minutes, the elevator came to a halt. "This is us!" Jasmine exclaimed. They walk out of the elevator, looking for room 318. They find it, unlock the door and open it slightly.