"you got something there..."

Pov: Narrator

John slowly walks through the camp, he is tired as hell and only wants to drink his whiskey and then go to sleep.

But not before he saw his (beloved) Friend; Arthur.

John smiled inside, he slowly approached Arthur and nudges him, but then he realized that Arthur was asleep..

"Arthur..?" He asked in a low voice, no response.

"Morgan.." he said a bit louder, not really expecting an answer.

He sat down beside Arthur's sleeping body and sighed. A small bottle of whiskey in Arthur's sleeping hands make john smile again, so he takes the bottle and drinks from it, almost empty.

John already feels dizzy and funny because of the alcohol, but then a sudden mood swing kicks in, he suddenly feels the need to get closer to Arthur.

So he does, his gaze goes over to Arthur's sleeping face, then john looks around one time to make sure no one is around.

Slowly and carefully, john rests his head against Arthur's shoulder, nuzzling his nose in Arthur's neck. Just then john gently nibbles on Arthur's neck, biting down gently.

He didn't even realize it himself until he was done making about 7 hickeys and two bite marks on Arthur's neck.

As soon as John realized it, he suddenly got red as an tomato in his whole face, he could easily say it's the alcohol, even if that's a lie.

He got up emidiately and walked towards his tent, happy to have a tent for himself since Abigail wanted her own with Jack.

~The next day~

Arthur woke up early in the morning, he actually just wanted to get some food but he was cut off by Charles and Hosea.

H: "Arthur, you got something on your-"

Arthur turned to Hosea and blinked confused, he obviously can't see his neck.

Ch: "those.. aren't they hickeys? AND bite marks..?"

Charles seems amused and chuckles a bit.

Hosea seems also amused, he nudges Arthur.

H: "who's the lucky woman? Do we know her?"

Just then john walked by, walking his horse. He overheard everything and blushed a bit at the thought that he was the one who did the hickeys and bite marks.

Arthur seemed clueless and confused, he simply waves his hand in a way to signal the others that he's too tired to talk.

Arthur looked over at John and walked up to him.

A.M: "hey uh.. Marston..? Did you see anyone get near me last night..? I was pretty drunk and passed out.. so someone must have.. uhm. Well.. yk.."

John blushed again and turned away, trying to escape Arthur's gaze.

J.M: "u-uhm no. No I didn't see anyone."

Arthur gets a bit upset, he sighs while trying to get john to look into his eyes. God how Arthur likes John's blue eyes...

A.M: "oh. Okay. ... Why don't you look at me? Are you mad or something?"