Chapter 2. part 1"What the fu-"

Opening your eyes. You were on the ground.

Under. Jumbo. God. Forsaken. Josh. Writhing your way out from under one of his decaying arms, you looked at the green monster thing.. with pity. The fracturing skin was more disgusting up close, you were sure each movement hurt. But, you have yourself to worry about.

You look around and see another door, limping to it you open it and slump down in the tiny hallway, watching the door close behind you, you turn your attention to yourself. Patching up one of your arms, that had almost gotten crushed, putting your jaw back into place and patching up your foot. Thank fuck there ain't no kids around, they'd be terrified if they saw you right now. Getting back up again you noticed that apparently you took a while because you hear Josh moving behind that flimsy door as your only protection. Thankfully you still had your key cards in hand. If you didn't, I don't think, even gamer rage wouldn't be able to describe your emotions.

Opening the second door, you have no idea why they needed two, you walked out onto a platform, one that can move! Sideways lift looking ass. Looking around, you realize you are in one of those bottomless pits, huh, how did hey make this. The place reeked of dust. You wonder how long ago it has been since someone visited? Shouldn't have been long, given your client told you it was about half a week ago the place shut down for an investigation, although it seems like no one, besides yourself, took even a step in. You aren't the police, you're here by illegal means, for a job entrusted to you. Even if you're far from trustworthy. You guess the online reviews came in helpful.

The apartment buildings shooting out of the void were eerie, to say the least. In a place such as this. You were relieved that there wasn't a single light coming from the windows as that would have made it even more unsettling.

At the left corner of the platform was a key card and note, you picket 'em up and read it.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is it.

The things we've done have finally come back to bite us.

Everyone's gone, and the whispers from the abyss just keep getting louder. I think I even saw a face or two looking up at me.

We were told that everything that goes into the abyss never comes back, but it appears that those were all a bunch of lies.

If you're reading this, take my advice and leave. Everything here should be forgotten and erased from history.

------------------------------------------------------------

"L. Im handing this over to uhh, fuck what's this worlds most unhinged conspiracy theory journal thingamajig out there? Not like I'd know either way." you remind yourself while swiping the key card and pressing the left button. You're divorced from this world. You watch as a road rolls out from under the platform. The only business you have is this job, you set foot on the unstable road of metal plates. After it's done, you're leaving. Heading to the Comms sector, you shake off your thoughts of isolation. If you didn't know otherwise, you would've thought this was what 5 y/o's made up in their spare time. When they lack attention from their parents.

You never did read that boarding pass did you? You stop right in front of the communication sectors door, the light faintly shining down on you, bathing you in it's sickly yellow-green glow. The walls and floor are covered in bugs of all sorts, maggots, flesh flies, beetles and many more buzz around the area

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Adam Uthman -- Class: E

From: Montréal M T L - Seat: D2