Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Liu Lan was caught

After this happened in the Youth House, Fang Wen and his friends were not in the mood to go to work, so they hurried to the team to ask for leave.

Fortunately, the person in charge did not ask too much about the reason and approved their leave, otherwise they really didn't know what to say.

It was noon soon. Liu Lan hadn't come back at lunch time. Everyone was angry and wanted to beat Liu Lan up and drive her out of the Youth House. Who would care whether she had food to eat?

The comrades who were waiting for the cook had just cleaned up the kitchen? Liu Lan just came back from outside.

"Why didn't you leave me food?" Seeing the clean kitchen, Liu Lan felt that she was just a little late. Not only was no one waiting for her, but they didn't even leave leftovers.

"Hey, Liu Zhiqing, we saw that you had been out for so long and didn't come back. We thought you would eat outside at noon, so we didn't leave you food. I'm so sorry."

Wang Hong was in the yard and happened to hear Liu Lan's voice. She couldn't help but get sneered.

At lunch, everyone discussed that they should not alert the enemy in advance about what happened today.

If Liu Lan really reported it, someone would definitely come to search, and nothing would be found. As the reporter, Liu Lan would definitely not end up well.

After all, it is not easy to bring such things as privately keeping banned books to the surface, so everyone pretended that nothing had happened.

"If you don't leave food, then don't leave food. Who cares?" Liu Lan felt a little guilty and went into the house with a basket. Fortunately, she bought some biscuits and steamed buns in the county town, which could just be used to fill her stomach.

In this way, no one paid attention to Liu Lan in the Youth Academy all day. Everyone was cautiously on guard, neither letting Liu Lan see the flaws nor giving Liu Lan the opportunity to frame again.

And Liu Lan seemed to be in a good mood and didn't notice the changes in everyone at all.

Everyone was on guard against Liu Lan for several days, but no one came to search, and the time for the team to recruit teachers was getting closer and closer.

One day at noon, when Liu Lan was taking a lunch break in her room, except for Fang Wen and other people who went to work, everyone else gathered in the kitchen, discussing the incident.

"Liu Lan didn't report it, so she still has some conscience." Wang Hong spoke first.

"Who knows whether what Qiao Zhiqing said is true or not, maybe there is some misunderstanding." Someone muttered quietly on the male educated youth side.

The one who spoke was Gao Xingguo, who came with Qiao Qingqing and the others. He was usually a taciturn person, but today he spoke up rarely.

"Then what about her stuffing things into our books? You wouldn't say she was playing here, right?" Li Weiying was unhappy when she heard this, and immediately mocked back.

"Qiao Zhiqing didn't say that it must be Liu Lan who did it. She just kindly reminded us, just in case." Wang Jianhua saw Li Weiying speak up, and helped to speak up.

"She didn't deny it either. It's a pity for my book."

Qiao Qingqing listened to the discussion for a long time and suddenly realized that it would be like this when there were too many people. No matter how well they got along, there would be friction. Besides, she was not Liu Lan's worm, so how could she know what Liu Lan thought.