Part 1: Riyo's betrayal

Negotiation

Once upon a time, in a pleasantly old-fashioned village near the rolling hills, lived a brother and sister named Riyo and YeNa. Riyo was known for his cunning ways, always seeking to better his own position in life, while YeNa possessed a heart as pure as a crystal spring.

One fateful day, Riyo found himself in dire financial straits. Desperate for a solution, he concocted a devious plan to alleviate his burdens. He approached Jungkook, the wealthiest man in the village, with an offer that would change their lives forever.

Riyo: "Jungkook, I come to you with a proposition that will greatly benefit us both."

Jungkook, intrigued by Riyo's proposal, leaned in attentively.

Jungkook: "What is it that you propose, Riyo?"

Riyo, his eyes gleaming with greed, outlined his plan.

Riyo: "I offer you my sister, YeNa, in exchange for a substantial sum of money. She is beautiful and gentle, a rare gem in this village. With her by your side, your status will only soar higher."

Jungkook, though taken aback by the audacity of Riyo's suggestion, saw an opportunity to fulfill his desires. He saw YeNa before in a faraway distance, she is a beautiful 24 year old lady, long wavy hair, sweet smile, hazel eyes, her face is so gentle like an angel and especially, she is kindhearted.

Jungkook: "And what does YeNa say about this?"

Riyo's lips curled into a deceitful smile.

Riyo: "She is aware of my intentions. I assure you; she could lead as your wife, she will agree willingly."

With a nod of agreement, Jungkook sealed the deal with Riyo, exchanging a hefty sum of gold for YeNa's hand in marriage, he thought YeNa liked him too, and wanted to get married with him, since as per Riyo, she is aware of his intentions.

Unbeknownst to YeNa, her fate had been sealed by the treacherous actions of her own brother. When Riyo returned home that evening, he found YeNa preparing their modest dinner, her face radiant with innocence.

Riyo, unable to meet her gaze, steeled himself for the betrayal to come.

Riyo: "YeNa, I have arranged for you to marry Jungkook, the richest man in the village. Pack your things, for you will be leaving tomorrow."

YeNa, stunned by her brother's revelation, felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. She could not comprehend how Riyo, whom she loved dearly, could barter her away like a commodity.

YeNa: "But Riyo, how could you? Have you no love for me, your own sister?"

Riyo, consumed by guilt but driven by his own selfish desires, could only offer hollow apologies.

Riyo: "Forgive me, YeNa. It was the only way to secure our future."

Heartbroken and betrayed, YeNa resigned herself to her fate, knowing that she had no choice but to comply with Riyo's wishes.

Yena went to Jungkook's house with her bags full of clothes, the rain started to fall and she was crying knocking on the big gate of his house.

When the door opened, the maids worried and asked her to come inside, while Riyo was hiding in the corner, seeing his sister went to Jungkook's house, like what he promised to him.

Jungkook who was looking at the rain through the big window was suddenly informed by the care taker of the house, that there was a lady soaking wet in the rain, who waited outside the gate, the maids opened the door for her and they let her come inside for a while.