CHAPTER TWO '' 2 ''

Soap's POV :
She slowly started to regain her consciousness , unable to see due to the blindfold that covered her eyes , and unable to move due to the ropes that had her tied down to the chair she was sitting on . She lifted her head and tried to speak , but Ghost shoved his gun up her mouth and spoke in a dark tone  '' Did I say you can speak ? '' . I looked at her with worry in my eyes , not even knowing why . '' Don't be too rough with the girl , LT'' I said , Ghost looked at me , giving me a death glare '' Captain Price told me to do what I please with her '' He replied '' He also told you to be gentle with her '' I said back as he rolled his eyes and turned to the girl '' What's ya name ? '' He asked as he took the blindfold off her face while her eyes tried to adjust to the dim lighting '' S- Scarlet '' She answered in a low tone that showed she was nervous , she looked at me and her eyes lit up for some reason .
Ghost snapped his fingers in front of her face as he spoke '' psht , you're here to speak with me , not him , I'm the one in charge of what's gonna happen to you , so don't get too excited at the sight of him , sweetheart '' . She looked at him and said '' And what if I'll get more excited 'cause it's you in charge of me ? I have a mask kink ya know '' He looked speechless as the girl laughed , I chuckled and said to Ghost '' Told ya she was feisty '' . '' Look sweetheart , you're gonna fill out this paper of questions , and I expect you to tell the truth , otherwise , you won't like what's gonna happen to ya '' .  She smirked and said '' And what if I don't ? Are you gonna punish me for it ? '' Ghost gave her a glare making her look down and say '' I was only kidding , chill ma guy '' . 
'' Hm , so the name's Scarlet [ whatever last name you want]  , age twenty , height ....... not sure ? Gosh this girl really is something , weight , light enough to be carried around by hot men ? '' Me and Ghost scoff at her answers on the paper , he suddenly barges into the room she was kept in , slamming his fists on the table in front of her , she flinches . I watch as Ghost grabs her jaw and speaks to her in a tone that could make any man scared for his life '' Do you have a death wish , Scarlet ? '' , she rolls her eyes at him , not looking intimidated  one bit '' Look here , LT , we both know I'm not the one you're looking for , so let's cut the shit and stop playing games , I'm a very respected student , you will HAVE to give an explanation to my college once I get back ''  .
'' If you want to go back , you will have to be a good girl , and listen to my every command like a pretty , obedient little puppy . Otherwise , I can just kill you and get rid of the problem '' Ghost threatens , she shrugs and says '' Fine by me . I don't mind dying , in fact , I would love that , you can kill me for sure ! Just don't make my life bigger of a mess than it already is  '' Me and Ghost quickly exchange glances before looking back at  her  '' Bring her to my special room , sargeant '' I look at him , my eyes widening as I say '' Come on , is that really necessary ? '' He looks back at me and gives me an expression that just told me to listen , I look to the ground .Feeling a mix of disappointment and concern , I reply '' yes sir '' . Ghost leaves the room as Scarlet looks at me and says in a sad tone '' So , no torture huh ? '' She shrugs and adds sarcastically '' Well , I've always wanted to experience what it's like to be tortured , oh wait , that's a lie '' She looks at me coldly . '' You could've just fucking answered the questions normally , told ya the others aren't nice ''  I finally start speaking to her . She rolls her eyes and replies '' Wow , you are just being so helpful at the moment . Is this your way of punishing me for flirting with him ? '' She grins and continues '' Wow , didn't know you were the possessive type , I like it ........... So tell me , how does it feel knowing that it's gonna him doing what he wants to me and not you ?''  .
'' You're seriously about to get tortured and the only thing you're doing is making jokes ? '' I ask , she shrugs and answers '' Coping mechanism '' , I scoff and shake my head '' I'll have a talk with Ghost and captain Price , don't worry ,nothing's gonna happen to you . I believe you , but I don't trust you , but I still wanna help get you out of here unharmed and as quickly as possible '' She looks at me with a blank expression and starts to speak '' Look here mister zaddy-'' I cut her off by saying '' It's Soap , you can call me Soap ''
She scoffs , laughing as she mocks '' Soap ? And I thought Corpse was a bad name '' . I roll my eyes , my patience wearing thin as I reply '' The real name's Johnny , Johnny McTavish '' '' Cute name , but I'll just call you mine '' She answers .'' Gosh you really are something , kid '' , She rolls her eyes and asks '' How old are you ? '' . '' Twenty six , why ? '' I answer . '' So why do you keep calling me kid ? '' , I chuckle and reply '' Because you act like one '' , She looks at me with disbelief and before she can say something , ghost starts to speak from behind '' Are you two done ? '' We didn't even notice him coming into the room '' Bring her to the room , sargeant . Stop fooling around '' He adds . '' Sorry sir '' I lower my head , he leaves the room and I turn to Scarlet and start untying her '' How long is this whole thing gonna take ? '' She asks '' Depends on how cooperative you are '' I answer , she rolls her eyes . '' If you try to pull any move Ghost will not hesitate to kill you instantly , he already wants to , so don't encourage him '' I warn .
Scarlet's POV :
I was now tied to another chair in another dark room that had torture devices hung on the wall , and some more of them were on a table close by , Gost demanded Soap to leave , leaving just the two of us alone in the almost fully dark room with just two chairs for the two of us . Ghost takes the chair and brings it in front of mine , he sits on it , putting his elbows on his knees and stares at me '' Aren't you gonna say anything ? ''  He asks '' Well , last time I tried to speak , I had a gun shoved up my throat . I'm afraid the next time , it won't be just a gun '' I joke , he looks down , putting two of his fingers against his temples , rubbing them as an attempt to calm himself down a little , sighing , he looks back at me '' Look here , kiddo , it's either you answer my questions truthfully , or I'll have to resort to torture '' . '' Dude come on , you know I'm not Corpse or whoever the fuck their name i- '' . '' So , torture it is huh ? '' He cuts me off  '' Okay , okay fine , just ask away ma guy '' . '' What were you really doing in the woods back then ? '' He starts '' I already told you , I was looking for my paint-brush that I lost yesterday when I went painting '' . '' Hm , we did find a paint-brush on the ground when you left , Soap said he saw you looking for something , you found it , and when you got back up from the ground , he saw it was the brush . You cheered ' yes , found it ' , Am I correct ? '' . I shrug and reply '' Yeah , I think so '' , He narrows his eyes at me '' What does the painting look like ? '' He asks again '' It's a painting of the river that was near by over there , I have it hung above my couch in the living room of my house '' I answer '' You live alone ? '' , I nod a yes and say '' Yeah , I was seventeen when I moved out into an apartment I rented after saving up and getting a job '' He looks at me with amusement ''Seventeen , huh ? '' , I shrug '' Fucked up past , lost childhood , abuse , and many , many reasons that caused me to make that decision '' He nods at my statement '' Understandable ............... So , do you have a job at the moment ? '' , I nod and answer '' Three '' , His eyes widen a little , rasing an eyebrow he asks '' You have three jobs ?! '' I smile '' Yeah , pretty stressful , especially when I study medicine '' '' You also study medicine ? '' I nod at his question ''What are those jobs you have ? '' '' Private tutor , library assistant , and I sell things that I make , hand-made bracelets , paintings , crochet items , decorations , etc '' I explain , '' Hm , and how's yor financial state ? '' he continues on with his questioning '' For a college student that lives alone , pretty fucking good , I must admit '' He nods at my reply . '' What do you tutor ? '' He asks '' English and Physics '' I answer . '' How much do you make a month ? '' . he asks as I reply  '' About one thousand to three thousand a month '' , I watch as his eyes widen and his eyebrows raise at my answer '' Oh wow , I can already tell you have a very bright future ahead of you '' , I nod at his statement with a blank , cold expression .
'' So , is it true ? '' He asks , leaving me confused at what he meant '' What is ? '' I reply with another question '' You really wouldn't mind dying ? '' , I look away from him , staring at the ground next to my chair , I answer '' Unnecessary question , but yeah , I really wouldn't mind dying '' , '' Is it okay if I ask why ? '' , I look at him and say '' You can ask , but I won't answer '' He nods understandingly.
............................................. To be continued ......................................................................................................................................................................
Y'all , this chapter is getting a bit too long . I'mma have to end it here , hope you enjoyed , please vote , comment , and follow so I'll know you guys want more of this story .
Give ma ALL of your suggestions PLEASE !! . anyways , luv y'all , take care , drink water , eat food , breathe oxygen , blink your eyes- okay I need to shut up .
LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUUU !! just know that you are loved , you are appreciated , you are strong , you are powerful , you are perfect , you are not a burden , you are wanted , everything will get better , and you will get through the hard times with ease <3333333333333