𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

━━━━━𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

━━━━━𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

HELLO READERS, and welcome to my story my names Lilabeth23 and I'm glad you choose to read 'You stole my heart, how rude'

I want to thank you for choosing this story I welcome you with a large cup of hot cocoa (With marshmellows because I'm not a monster:)

Note that there is a such thing as character development, Juliet is not going to be perfect at first she's human and as humans we all make mistakes.

Juliet is someone who I want to be I know its silly but I want Juliet to be the type of person someone looks up to even though this is a fanfiction brave, couragous, not afraid to protect her friends, doesn't care what anybody thinks, tuff, and best of all feminist shes not going to be all these things at first.

By the time your reading this welcome, I may have written two chapters, 45 or I may be finished who knows so just keep in mind character development.

If your interested in friends to lovers I have another story called 'the forgotten twin - Draco Malfoy' I haven't been inspired to update that recenly which I apoligize for so currenlyas of 2024 its still on first year, my heart wasn't in it I enjoy more of enemies to lovers which is what this story is.

The main character of the other story Evelynn Potter, the famous Harry Potters twin sister, slytherin, bff's with the slytherin gang so if your interested in that check it out I'll try to update it more often.

Wattpadd should be a safe enviorment one where writers can share there storys for readers to enjoy note this is a fanfiction and I could change anything I wanted like Siruis lives- and Nevy dies (Though, I would never do that to Nev) I could if I wanted because it MY story.

There will be no Hate, or Innapropiete comments,

Though, I will take constructive critism.

I REFUSE to write Smut.

Thank you for reading!