This is an instruction manual not a toy

So yeah, this here is a manual and therefore has a different format than the regular books you see out there. If the things we all see on Wattpad can be called books. There are numerous reasons that those books are crappy. But fear not, my name is Mollie and I'm here to fix that, this campaign I guess started when some crap book on Wattpad ruined my day. It was a nice day too. Anyway the idea of the book was really good but it was so poorly layed out that I was confused as to why it had so many views. thanks for wasting a few minutes on that and I must have been a proper annoyance on account of how the page is layed out please do not do this. It is so annoying that you might as well have written a whole page without punctuation marks which is the holy grail of bad books. Also do not space your words out out like this. Mind you but we are reading and this is not kindergarten where you must write every single word out with a Popsicle stick.
Also
Do
Not
Add
Random
Spaces
And lines it is annoying. Please do not cram too many words into one page because not everyone is into scrolling so stop it for the love of god, dang.

A/N I honestly don't know why I have to do that like isn't this just the longest authors note ever? Whatever, please comment and share some topics you would like me to talk about I have a few but I would like to have some more because there are some things that some people are really struggling with the next few chapters will include how to lay out your pages which includes the best point of view to use in the different types of books on here, then proceed on getting ideas. This book will not only be on what not to do but also on what you should do and the right way to do it. Tanx Mollie OUT