A Background For The New ZBB

THIS BOOK IS A REMAKE OF THE OLD VERSION, WHICH IS UNPUBLISHED AS OF NOW!

This book takes place 4 years before each chapter is published. That's it for the timescale. So, for instance, the first chapter takes place on June 27th, 2020 - its original release date.

Also, the first few chapters will be written in playscript form. If you don't want that, skill issue lmao, but come back in a few weeks or months (hopefully only weeks) and it should be in novel form. I'm keeping it playscript for a bit to pay homage to the original iteration of ZBB, which is no longer up (I'll release it eventually).

If you don't know what playscript form is, it is literally how a playscript looks. I think you can infer what novel form is.

Now, for the contestants:

Despite this taking place in 2020, the characters act more like they did in 2013, 7 years prior. Additionally, in-universe ZBB stands for Zany BFDI Battle, instead of Zachybooks' BFDI Battle (or as it were previously, Zachyshows' BFDI Book). Also, this book is related to my other Object Show book: The Story Of Objects, which you can find in "Zachyshows' BFDI Battles!", the category. Make sure to like and subscribe!