Face to face with a Ceo

Following Day

Terra :
Today is sunday, which means I have a whole day to spend with my friends. We are normally busy during the week even though we meet at the coffee shop and text literally every minute of the day. Today is the day we actually hang out.

I tied my laces and took a glance in my mirror. I'm not the type to wear make-up much. I prefer to just put on some mascara and lip gloss, and that's it.

I was wearing a white corset top with
jeans pants and my white air force. After tying my laces, I turned to grab my keys before heading out the door.

Her bedroom

Her Outfit :

Her Outfit :

At the park

At the park

"Terra, have you thought about what you're gonna do concerning Mr handsome." Andrew said

It has been two days since the incident, and I'm still wondering what I should do.

"Honestly, I don't know what I should do." I looked down at my ice cream, trying to avoid their gaze. "You guys know I've been through a lot from my last relationship."

"At least see what he wants, T," Julia added

"I'll think about it," they both smiled at each other before they started making cringe jokes.

The rest of the day, we just talked about the stuff going on in our lives and just hung out.

Next Day

The thoughts of all the things that could happen today left me in a world  of thoughts.

"What does one wear when they are going to meet with the CEO of the biggest company in the southeast ?" I looked in the mirrow, trying to figure out what I should wear.

I looked around at the piles of clothing before deciding to just wear something cute and simple.

Terra's outfit

I looked at the time to see that it was now 10:30, so I grabbed my phone and  headed out the door

...

I walked into the tall building that looked like it was a million times my height. I went into the building and went up to the woman standing behind  the counter. She was wearing a blue and black suit.

As soon as she saw me, she looked me up and down before asking, "What can I help you with ?" She had a judgmental look on her face as if she was disgusted.

"I'm here to see Mr McLeod," I replied, showing her the card.

"Sorry, but he's busy at the moment. Maybe come back next time. " I smiled before turning to leave but then I  heard something that made me change my mind she lowered her head and said, "Another poor bitch"

I turned to face her noticing her name tag 《Miss Dyke》. I went back up to the desk.

"Excuse me, I must be hearing the wrong thing because the last time I checked, you don't know me, so how dare you open that shity mouth of yours and say something like that."

She looked at me with shock as if she was never expecting me to reply. Crowd's we're beginning to form, but I did not care. I might not be filthy rich, but that does not give her the right to say that.

She was about to say something when a stern voice from the crowd  interrupted her. "What is going on here?"

I looked around to see the man of the hour, Mr McLeod. The crowd began to scatter after his arrival. His eye's met with mine anger written all over it. He then turns to Miss Dyke and asked her what happened. After hearing what happened he demanded that she apologized instantly to which she did.

"I also apologize on her behalf  please follow me to my office" he said to which I only nodded in response.

He then started walking and I  slowly followed behind. We entered an elevator clouds of silence passing through the air. We soon arrived at the 13th, exiting the elevator there was only one big door. He went ahead pushing open the door waiting for me to enter.

Looking around the office, I noticed that everything was neatly placed and packed away. His office screamed  perfection and success.

His Office :

"Do you like what you see ?" he asked Snapping back to reality I realized that he was already sitting down and waiting for me to sit

Snapping back to reality I realized that he was already sitting down and waiting for me to sit. I laughed  nervously and nodded my head in response to his question while sitting while.

"So what is it that you want, Mr. McLeod ? What is a man of your high standards want from a girl like me"  I asked

He looked at me with an unreadable look no emotions nothing.

The room was filled with silence  before he spoke up and said, "I want you..."

_______________________________________

Hey, yall. Hope you like the story so far.

What are your thoughts on Terra so far ?(^.^)

Do yall think I should make longer chapters ? ( ^ω^ )

Hope yall are enjoying the story stay tuned for the next update it's gonna be full of surprises ;-)