Chapter 13

Amy p.o.v

I slowly started to awake. I hear voices in the background but I can't figure out who is it. I opened my eyes to see a bright light. I'm in a hospital, I hate being here.

Tikal: she awake y'all

Silver: hi Amy we all miss you

I sat up and didn't say nothing. My vision was still a blur so I rub my eyes. I continue to look at them as they look at me. A few minutes later a doctor walk in.

Doc: your awake. I got some good news and some bad news. So I'm going to start with the bad news first. Well you have a sprung ankle injury, so you are gonna have to take it easy.

I sighed.

Doc: the good news is that your baby is still alive and it is healthy.

Note- if you are confused I gave a hint but you all didn't know it. In my past few chapters I said that Sonic and Amy gotten closer to each other. Get it lol. Ok back to the story-

I froze in my spot. I didn't know what to do, think, or nothing. How am I supposed to take care of this baby. So I just started to cry.

Knuckles: Sonic do you have anything to do with this. *all stare at Sonic*

Sonic doesn't say anything. I started to cry more. I can't do this no more, so I got up and unattached the wires to me and started to run.

Doc: SOMEBODY GET HER

I ran and ran, fast as I can. I turn around to see the gang running behind me. Shadow and Sonic zoom past me and blocked my way.

Dam it I thought.

Shadow: oh no you don't now get back in that room

It almost the end of the book but there's gonna be a part 2 of it. Love you guys ❤️💋