1

Rhea takes down Becky and the crowd cheers. Cassandra watches on in awe of her favorite performer doing what she does best. It's Summer Slam and it's her first live pay per view even. She took the week off and flew out to be a part of this pay per view. She's been training for so many years and hasn't stopped her progress.

The bell rings and Rhea is announced winner. The crowd cheers and movement catches Cassandra's eye. A guy leaps over the barricade and she sees the flash of something silver before she jumps over the barricade herself. Her body moving into action. Security is running from the back as Cassandra slides into the ring.

"RHEA DROP DOWN!", Cassandra yells as she runs across the ring.

Rhea listens and Cassandra launches herself over spearing the guy. She yells in pain as something stabs her in the arm. The impact of their bodies colliding with the mat sounds thunderous. He shoves her off and they both stand. Cassandra looks at the knife in her arm and looks at the guy. Everyone has gone still and she rips the knife out.

"For someone intent on hurting people, you fucking suck.", Cassandra spits as she drops the knife on the mat as blood oozes from the wound in her arm.

He charges her and he surprises her with some basic hand to hand combat skills which she blocks and shoves him back against the ropes causing him to stumble forward into a high kick to the chin. He doesn't go down but instead kicks out her left leg causing her to drop. She falls to her back as he goes to grab her. Her legs wrap around his head as she uses his momentum to throw him. She kips up and her stands slowly. Her eyes flit over to Rhea who is watching unsure what to do. She gives an imperceptible shake of her head which Rhea nods to. That interaction gives the guy courage to charge. He lands a blow to her eye and she blocks the other one. Picking him up by the throat, she slams him down. Adrenaline is coursing through her body as she leans down. He stabs her in her calf and knocks him out with a single punch.

She is panting and looks around to see Rhea sitting in one of the corners in shock and her eyes flit all over here as she stands. She slowly raises her hands in a non threatening manner as security reaches the ring. Men tackle her and something gets nudged to the side causing pain to burst through her. She screams in pain and men are being thrown off of her.

"Are yoo all schtewpid?! She saved me! She's got the weapon lodged in her calf!", a familiar accented voice reaches her ears through the ringing in her ears.

Rhea suddenly comes into focus between the black spots that cloud her vision.

"Get me medical. NOW!", Rhea yells.

"Stay down. Don't move.", Rhea says to Cassandra.

Medical personnel surround her and she sits up.

"Just get me to the edge of the ring. I don't need to be taken on a stretcher.", Cassandra says.

They help her to the edge and she hops down. The entire arena is silent and Cassandra limps to the back her energy slowly depleting. She sways on her feet and someone catches her as her legs give out. Her eyes meet frost blue ones as her strength disappears.

"Cody get her to the medical room now.", someone says.

Her eyes are only focused on the strong jawline and she feels something sliding down her arm as she is picked up. Lights flashing in and out of her vision caress across her skin. Darkness creeps in at the edges as sirens ring in her head.

Hmmmm this isn't how she was supposed to die.

"What's her name?", a deep voice says panic in his voice.

"Her ID says Cassandra.", someone says.

"Cassandra.", a deep voice says.

She tries to turn her head but it won't respond. Her eyes jitter around til someone tilts her head. Her eyes meet frost blue again and they're alight with fire.

"Cassandra, stay with me. You're going to be just fine. They medically personnel here are going to patch you up.", he says.

She mumbles something and is laid on top of something as white walls come into view.

"Cassandra. Keep your eyes open.", he says.

Her head droops to the side and hands cradle her head. Her eyes meet frosted blue once again.

"Cassandra, my name is Cody. Talk to me. Tell me about yourself.", the man says.

"Rhea....ok...", Cassandra breathes.

"I'm alright, love.", Rhea's voice says from my other side.

Dark brown eyes meet hers and she nods. Her eyes close against her own volition. The sound of panicked voices of multiple people trying to get her to open her eyes reaches her but she can't. Darkness takes her conscious mind away from all the noises and gives her silence.