001 ❘༻༺❘ THE PROLOGUE

CO-WRITER: JudeBowie7

SPONGEBOB

SpongeBob, cheery as always, walks into his laundry room to snag his work clothes. However, the sight he gazes upon brings him great horror... His squarepants have shrunk! What shall he ever do?

SpongeBob figures he must get a new pair of SquarePants later but as of now he is running far too late so he had to dash to the Krusty Krab in his now way too tight pants.

SQUIDWARD

Squidward, as tired as can be, is napping on the Krusty Krab register. He wonders why SpongeBob is late as this is such a rare occurrence. He all of a sudden feels the urge to take a piss, so he scuttles off to the bathroom in hopes of relieving himself.

After exposing himself in the bathroom, he washes his hands and places his cap back onto his head. He dusts off his hands as he exits, ready to return back to his post at the register. When he finally returns, he stands still for a moment . Then all of a sudden...

He walks in.

Spongebob.

There he is, in his noticeably tighter pants. Showing off his squishy curves, and caked up bikini bottom, Squidward is notably turned on. As Spongebob's hips sway from side to side, Squidward feels himself getting more and more turned on with every step he takes towards him.

Soon enough, Spongebob is right in front of and he can get a better look at his camel toe. Perfect mounds in between his legs, just waiting to be devoured. He feels drool going down his chin. In his usual nerdy voice Spongebob says, "Hey, Squiddy-chan! How's it going?"

Squidward doesn't respond. Spongebob just gives him an odd look and walks off back to the kitchen. He could hardly control his throbbing erection when he was 3 feet away. "Hello?" An ugly arse voice catches him off guard, and he quickly realizes he's still on the clock.

He quickly exchanges some customary work conversation with the lady and puts her order into the machine for Spongebob to make. Spongebob. His mind kept going back to his irresistible bikini bottom. The day went on like this for some time, until Spongebob apparently had enough of his silence.

Spongebob stormed up to Squidward, and threw his arms around him in a tight hug. Unintentionally, of course, rubbing his spongbussy onto squidwards upper tentacle. Squidward quickly pushes Spongebob off in an effort to preserve his last drops of control.

"Are you okay Squidward? Nya!! :3 I'm worried about you.." Spongebob exclaims! "I'm fine.." grumbles Squidward, this turns on Spongebob. In squidwards head he says, "Thou art like a summer's day." Spongebob leaves to relieve himself of his hormones inside his house, leaving Squidward to do the same in the Krusty Krab bathroom.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓

[A/N]: Thanks for reading!