A Trip to London Pt 1

Today was normal- Well for the Armed Detective Agency, Dazai was annoying Kunikida as usual while having Atsushi do his work. Kenji was staring at his plant, Yosano was healing a patient in her office. Ranpo was eating snacks at his desk.

Nothing much happened up until Fukuzawa walked in and grabbed everyone's attention. "Ranpo, Kenji, come to my office." Atsushi and Kyouka both shared a look of confusion then shrugged. Kenji carefully put his plant down on the window sill then stood up and walked to Fukuzawas office, Ranpo does the same. (Minus the plant thing.)

Kenji and Ranpo walk into the office and see both Poe, and Fukuzawa, Kenji stares at Poe for a couple of seconds then says, "It's the raccoon man from The Guild!" Fukuzawa sighs and Poe looks away in embarrassment. "Ranpo, Kenji, please sit down." Once he asked, they both sat down, Kenji tapping his foot on the ground over and over again curiously. Fukuzawa sighs then says, "You both will be going to London and Poe here will be accompanying you." (Pretend he explained why, I'm lazy.) Kenji gasped and looked at Karl who was on Poe's shoulder. "Will Poe's raccoon come with us?!" Kenji asked, excitedly and Poe nodded and says, "Karl, the raccoons name is Karl." Kenji nodded and then Ranpo asks "When will we be leaving for London?" "You three will be leaving in 5 days." Fukuzawa says, Poe, Kenji, and Ranpo all nod then walk out of the office.

(TIME SKIP TO 4 DAYS BECAUSE I'M LAZY!!)

Before Kenji's shift ended he went up to Kyouka and asks, "Kyouka can you watch my plant while I'm gone?" Kyouka raises her eyebrows and him and awkwardly says, "Sure... but why?" Kenji raised his eyebrow and mumbled something then raises his eyebrows in realization. "Oh! You don't know, do you? Me, Ranpo, and Poe are going to London!" Kunikida suddenly shouts from across the room. "You're going where?!" Ranpo smiles 'innocently' and mumbles a small 'oops' then stick his tongue out at him.

"I understand you and Poe, but Kenji? Why?" Ranpo rolls his eyes and sighs dramatically then says, "Because he's our best bet to find that child murdering cult." Kunikida suddenly chokes on his coffee and shouts, "A CHILD MURDERING CULT?!" Kenji pipes up, "It's okay! We'll have Poe with us!" Kunikida twitches his eyebrow in annoyance and says, "That doesn't- *sigh* Never mind, just stay safe." Kenji smiles and nods at Kunikida. "Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Kenji says reassuringly.

Ranpo stands up and yawns then says, "Kenji, we should get going, we're going to need sleep if we want to wake up early." Kenji hums in agreement then they both leave the agency while the others were shouting their goodbyes.

"Young Master, I have a letter from the queen." Sebastian says with his usual smile while handing Ciel the letter. Ciel sighs and grabs the letter then starts to read it. After he is done reading the letter he hums in amusement, Sebastian raises his eyebrow. "What's so amusing, Young Master?" Ciel chuckles and hands the letter to Sebastian. Sebastian grabs the letter and reads it, he smirks and mumbles, "Armed Detective Agency, eh? This will be fun."