Chapter 4 Whispers of Fate

Dear Readers,

I want to extend my heartfelt apologies for the delay in updates. It's been about two months since my last chapter, and I deeply appreciate your patience and loyalty during this time. I had been contemplating the direction to take the fanfic, and I needed some inspiration to ensure the story evolves in a meaningful and engaging way.

Thank you for sticking with me and for your understanding. Your support means the world to me, and I'm excited to share the next chapters with you.
—————————————————————————-
Chapter 4 whispers of fate

For the past three weeks, Kiritsugu has been tirelessly searching for the Einzbern Castle hidden within the heart of Germany. Now, nearly a month since he left Shirou under the care of Taiga Fujimura, the deadline looms ominously close.

As a father, he is engulfed in shame—not only for sacrificing the mother of his child but also for betraying her with his own subordinate, Maiya. Facing his daughter, acknowledging his actions, seems an insurmountable task. He questions his right to even attempt it. Yet, in the depths of his turmoil, he clings to one conviction: despite his failings, his choices are a lesser evil compared to the atrocities the Einzbern are subjecting her to.

Back in Fuyuki City, Rin Tohsaka found herself thinking about the boy she had encountered at the hospital. She wasn't sure what compelled her in that moment, but she decided to take out the last gift her father had given her: a compass that detects and guides its holder towards the nearest magical signature. To her surprise, the compass immediately pointed towards the boy. This revelation was significant—it meant that he was a Magus.

What made this so peculiar was twofold: firstly, being a Magus typically required one to be a descendant of a magical bloodline. Secondly, if he had simply been born with a set of magic circuits by sheer luck, he would inevitably become a target for those ancient families. These families, in their relentless pursuit to uphold the secrecy and rarity value of the dwindling magical arts, would see him as either a threat or an asset to be controlled.

So it wasn't this moment Rin Tohsaka had decided to make the first move by having the boy becoming her assistant, under the pretense of a promise of protection and of course, in return, He will have to serve her but there wouldn't be any clause for how long, probably after she's had her fill of him considering his face is a beautiful thing to look at, And it didn't help he's her first crush.

Rin Tohsaka found herself slipping into a daydream, her mind drifting away from the confines of her workshop. In her imagination, the dimly lit room transformed into a serene garden under a starlit sky. She saw herself standing amidst blooming flowers, their petals glowing softly in the moonlight. Ahead of her, the boy from the hospital appeared, his innocent eyes filled with curiosity and warmth.

In the dream, the boy had a striking resemblance to a young Itachi Uchiha. His jet-black hair framed his delicate, handsome features, and he wore a small, neatly tied ponytail that extended about five inches down his back. His eyes, dark and expressive, seemed to hold a world of wisdom beyond his years, making Rin's heart flutter.

As they walked towards each other, Rin felt the warmth of his presence envelop her. She couldn't help but imagine the two of them holding hands, the touch of his small, slender fingers sending shivers down her spine. In this dreamscape, they both smiled shyly, the awkwardness of their age replaced with a sense of innocent wonder.

Rin's daydream deepened, and she imagined the boy leaning in closer, his face inches from hers. She could see every detail of his young, attractive face—the way his hair gently swayed with the breeze, the softness of his skin, and the gentle curve of his lips. The cool night air seemed to amplify the warmth between them as he moved even closer, their breaths mingling. Her heart pounded louder, and the world around them seemed to fade into nothingness. At that moment, as their lips were about to touch, she could almost feel the softness of his skin against hers.