Can we be more than friends?

Julia's pov:
(this is in an imaginary season 3 guys)

I sit in bed on my phone, scrolling through social media. I barely slept, and woke up early. I hear the sound of Chris yelling through the speakers and roll my eyes.

I move over to the edge of my bed and look down, I see Mk who is still fast asleep. She does this every single morning. I notice she is still wearing her beanie. I make a mental note to ask her about that later.

I climb down the latter and look at Mk again. She is still sleeping, oblivious to everyone else getting ready and getting out of bed. I grab a stuffed animal from her bed and lightly throw it at her. She sits up dramatically, as if I stabbed her.

"What the fuck??" She says, probably half asleep.

"You need to get up, we have a challenge!"

She groans and rolls out of bed. I brush my hair and put on lipgloss, I already got dressed, while she is still in pajamas. She walks out to the communal bathroom and comes back in wearing the same dirty T-shirt and jeans, and that stupid beanie."

"Do you ever take that disgusting hat off?"

"Wow someone hasn't had her daily iced macchiato with cold foam"

I roll my eyes and walk out with her. We walk into the cafeteria and I walk up to the line with her

"What do you think this is?"
I ask as Chef pours mystery sludge into a bowl for me

"Maybe old interns that didn't do their job well enough." She says sarcastically, in a raspy voice.

We sit down at a table and make small talk, mostly about who we should eliminate. I look up and see Bowie, Raj, and Wayne walking in. I scoff and ignore them.

After getting.. whatever the food is, they sit down at our table, for some reason. I look around to see who's at what table, I see Priya, Caleb, and Damien sitting together, and Axel and Ripper making out,  ew.

I talk to Mk and Bowie makes some rude remarks, but I roll my eyes and ignore him. We walk out of the cafe to listen to Chris announce the challenge

"Alrighty campers, in todays challenge, We are gonna need to get into partners"

I immediately look over at Mk and she looks at me. We silently agree to be partners but then Chris starts talking again.

"But, fun surprise! I'll be picking your partners"

My stomach drops and I groan, obviously Chris is gonna give everyone terrible partners. I nervously wait for him to say who I'm sticking with.

"Mk you'll go with Wayne, Damien you'll go with Axel, Ripper you'll go with caleb, Raj you'll go with Priya, and Bowie you'll go with Julia."

"Are you serious!? Why can't we pick our own partners." I say, trying not to completely freak out

"Because, then you'll only pick your friends and stuff. What's the fun in that?"

I sigh and look over at Bowie, who is glaring at me. This is gonna be a tough challenge.
_______________________________
"Alrighty campers in todays challenge, you and your partner will have to look for your duos golden Chris trophy somewhere in the forest! Winning team gets immunity."

After Chris lets us start looking I walk into the forest with Bowie, who is obviously annoyed.

We look carefully through the forest, in trees, bushes, under tables, it's practically impossible.

"This challenge sucks." Bowie says

"Don't think I wanna be here either."

"Why couldn't we pick our own partners? I can't be stuck here with you any longer."
I stand up and look over at him, offended.