A God Sent to Destroy the Future

Fresh blood spilled onto the pavement. Yelling infested his sensitive ears. 

Beastboy tried to train his eyes on the villain of the day, but the way his head was pounding made it impossible. (He doesn't even know who the Teen Titans were fighting.) 

His limbs were killing him. The constant transformations were too much to bear at the moment and involuntarily he transformed. Bile was bubbling in his throat before he swallowed it. Ew. Beast boy was going to make sure to complain to the titans afterwards about that horrifying experience. 

Speaking of which. He thinks he hears starfire calling his name. Beast boy turned his head to meet her eyes and was faced with a distraught starfire. Her eyes were blown wide and finally all the noises made sense. 

"Beast boy! Be careful!" She yelled out while flying as fast as she could to him. 

Before he was able to process what she meant, something came in contact with his chest. Suddenly all the colors combined together and muddied his vision even more. His body felt like it was on fire. 

He closed his eyes and waited for the sensation to pass right through him. Luckily in just a few seconds the pain went away and he cracked his eyes open. 

All the colors finally separated from one another.... and they were muted. All the bright blues, greens, and reds were now replaced by various shades of Grey. 

Beast boy raised a hand to his head and gave himself a gentle message. 

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Beast boy looked around and searched for anything to hint at where he was. There wasn't much to look at as instead of finding himself in front of a bank under attack, he laid in an alleyway. "Freaky. Guy must have teleportation powers." 

As he went to stand up, his leg burned in pain. "Okay. Okay. Sprained ankle. Definitely not panicking right now." 

Beast boy held himself up by leaning on the wall doing his best to not put pressure on his leg. He dug around his belt before pulling out his communicator. Robin always scolds them to remember to use their communicator whenever they're in trouble. If only he remembered to use it himself. Their self sacrificing leader. 

The communicator rang for a couple seconds before Robin picked up. "Dude. That guy totall- " 

"Who is this?" 

Okay. That's definitely NOT Robin. This voice sounded so young and angry. 

Beast boy made the executive decision to drop his communicator on the floor and stomp on it. Worst mistake ever. 

He yelled back in pain and worst of all hit his head on the wall. "OW OW OW." 

Beast boy finally calmed himself before looking back down to his now broken communicator. In hindsight breaking his communicator was a bad decision. It was just a spur of the moment type of deal. (The idea that someone could've gotten ahold of the communicator again haunted his mind. The whole Brotherhood of Evil ordeal still haunted him.) 

"Guess I've got to go looking for the titans myself. " He grumbled before limping out of the alley. 

Immediately he knew where he was at. It's so obvious. All the Grey colors, the polluted air, and the gloomy atmosphere all pointed to Gotham. 

Great. That man teleported him all the way to the most dangerous city ever. He's now completely panicking. (Half because it's Gotham and half because he's reminded of his early years.) 

Beast boy quickly retreated back into the alleyway before anyone noticed him and went straight to the dumpster. He cannot be seen here. (He doesn't know if he is still here but it's better safe than sorry.)