Prolog

How did this happen, I don't understand, what did I do wrong, but it's not my fault, they are the ones who are crazy, they don't understand, it's their fault.

"Release me, I need to get out, please Hyung," It comes out as a plea his voice, breaking and clinging to the sleeves of the clothes of the one I consider family.

"Dongsaeng if I do that you'll get hurt again and you're still hurt, you have everything so why do you want to get out?"

"You crazy bastard," the words come out as a taunt, he lets out a pain-filled laugh.

How long have you been locked up?

How many days has it been since you've been able to see sunlight or moonlight?

How long has it been since he has seen the rain, he doesn't know, he wants to go out, he is capable of killing to go out and see the sunlight again.

"Choi Han.. free me, help me," he begs between supplications and murmurs, but the tears still refuse to come out.

But his loyal knight just gives him a pure smile and closes the door, even he can't escape, each time he tries the chains restrain him, ankles, wrists and his neck are bound restricting his ancient powers.

"CRAZY BASTARDS, THEY NEED A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGISTS."

He screams full of helplessness throwing a vase, books and everything he manages to hold, he tries to tear off the chains but he can't not with his current strength, he dies his lips but nothing happens.

Comes his faithful butler Ron cleans up the mess and smiles benignly as always.

"Young master-nim needs to be careful, he may hurt himself."

He wipes some ointment over the bloody lips and red limbs from pulling the chains.

"Ron.. help me."

He asked with teary eyes his voice sounded weak, he's losing his mind he can't anymore, everyone has betrayed him.

"I need to get out, help me."

He asks again but receives no answer, only a smile and they leave him again in that bedroom, he hates the pain so he does not dare to commit suicide with glass or ceramics he does not want, no one helps him.

They all accepted to have him like that, including his own children, parents, everyone no one wants to run away, even the god of death does not respond, the sun god shows no mercy or the god of war, no one helps him to escape, he only needs the chains to be removed, he can take care of the rest, but he still does not allow him to do it.

"Help.."

He asks lying on the bed, he tucks himself in the soft quilts, all the books he has I hate them, he feels disgusted by the contact with others, he wants to get away.

"Dongsaeng, I brought you cookies," he talks happily hugging the redhead.

Disgusting. He thinks, he wants to push him away but he doesn't have the strength.

"I hate you, I hate them, I regret meeting them, I should never have saved them."

His eyes are cold and his voice is full of hate, he then smiles a smile full of pain, everyone else looks at him with wide eyes, amazed, they kneel down and seem to say something to him, but the redhead ignores him and goes to bed again.

What else can he do but sleep, he doesn't like to read anymore, the smell of flowers makes him nauseous, he's not hungry, even hates sweets now, he doesn't have any privacy, and he can't even take a bath without someone watching over him.