Prologue

Beach...

Sometimes having this time of summer just looking how beauty the water could be.

The smell of the coconut trees and the touches of sunlight in your skin.

I don't know why I like the view here rather than going to the most famous beaches in the country. I like how its quite no parties, just us.

Us who's having every moment in our life.

By looking at the sunset, I saw this lady standing in the waving waters, embracing her self like she's trying to look unto the oceans.

I can't help but stare at her. Her long dark hair waving in the wind, her pointy yet cute nose and her lips...

Lips as pink as a rose.

Maybe its her lipgloss?

But what is she thinking?

Dying?

Living?

Either?

"Hoy!!! Alexis Danielle Dy, titig na titig ka sa kanya girl?" Then my bestfriend ruin my moment. What a bummer!!

"Wait what? Who? I am not staring to who ever, I was looking at the sunset" I said as I drink the cocktail I've beeb holding for ten minutes.

" Wooooh deny all you want. Sunset, pero nakaharang siya sa view mo.". I'm not bothered at all, if I could just picture how perfect she's standing at the sunset. I would definitely..

"Here's your Cam. Picturan mo na, dami mo pa ekek eh. " She gave me my vintage Camera as she walks away and get back inside. 

Well,  grab the opportunity. The view is Beauty, so I took some of her angles, like how she slowly moves and how her hair followed the movement of the wind.

Then all of the sudden.......

she disappeared.

Where did she go?

"Am I pretty in the picture?"  How did she went here that quick and wait.

"What??"

"What?" She also said. And the way she looks at me like she's confused or something

"I.... I w..was just excited to c..capture the key moment of the sunset. " Just to escape the truth the she was the one I am capturing.

"Oh okay.." she went near the handles and went to look far away again.

"Ahmm, ? You seem pretty serious. A penny for your thoughts?" And out of know where I started to start a conversation with her. Never in my life I started asking questions first.

"Have you ever thought of the life that you supposed to have?" She asked, but still looking at the sunset that's about to end.

"Well, I love how my life is running right now. What about yours?"

"Well, I should have chosen to live in the slums, and should have been eating pagpag this time of the day." Why would she think of living in the slums. She doesn't look like the person who can stay at some places.

"Oh, I don't see that you would like living there ... By the way I'm... " Then she interrupted me by checking her watch.

"Well would you look at that. It's pagpag time. " Why the hell she keeps on saying pagpag, and what is that? . She's about to leave but I wanted to know her name.

"Wait, my I know your..." She interrupted me again and said. "No, bye" she walks out and just waved goodbye without looking at me.

Like what the fvck just happen?

No one dares to resist me.