When Did We Get Here?

{Sam's POV}

I sat on my bed and scrolled through Netflix as Mikey ran downstairs to grab some snacks. I came across an anime that said Attack on titan..Hmm..It has blood, violence, and gore..So it must be good! I clicked on the first episode and paused it so Mikey can come back. I heard his footsteps as he stomped upstairs and into my room.

"Woo! Let's start this Hubbabubba!" He yelled.

I giggled and nodded. We both watched, we were engrossed in the anime. We were now on episode three of the anime when all of a sudden I noticed a swirl of colors emenating from the screen slowly. I just ignored it and thought maybe it was my TV, or the darkness of the room playing tricks with my mind. Mikey was too engrossed in the show to see it, but this light was bothering me a bit.

The light flashed a bright white and I guarded my eyes with my left forearm and out of my peripheral vision I could see both of us being pulled by this strange swirling light.

~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted my eyes when the suns rays reflected off my lavender eyes. I used my hand as an umbrella to shield the sun from my eyes. "Mikey?!! Where are you!" I yelled standing up and dusting off my jeans. Ugh! Where is that stubborn boy?!

"Mikey!!" I yelled. "Boo!" I heard a male voice from the back of me. I jumped startled, I turned around to face the culprit. "Hayy Sammy!" Mikey said with a big cheesy grin on his face. Sammy is the nickname Mikey gave me. "Don't do that you little gremlin!" I yelled playfuly punching him in his arm.

"Love ya too!" He said giving me a playful smile. A moment of silence fell upon us for a moment "Wait..Where the hell are we?!" Mikey yelled staring at the dirt field and wooden houses. "This place looks like a concentration camp.." I said as my lavender eyes took in my surroundings. "You know what come on" Mikey said grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the houses.

"Wait! You never know there might be killers here! Or silent hill! Or maybe even a dragon!" I continued listing potential dangers even if some of them were kind of unrealistic.

{Mikey a.k.a the little gremlin}

"Wait! You never know there might be killers here! Or silent hill! Or maybe even a dragon!" Sam said trying to break free out of my iron grip. I sighed in frustration "Ok Sam..Sam.." I said trying to grab her attention but she kept going on and on about dangers and protection.

"Sam!!" I yelled and finally was able to grab her attention. "Now..It looks like it's somewhere in the evening or in the morning, Now what we are going to do is ask one of these people where we are and we'll be home in no time! Got it?!" I yelled frustratedly. "Y-yes.." She stammered. I pulled away from my iron grip and rubbed my temples. "Ok..look..I'm sorry Sam..but you already know how quickly I can get frustrated."

I apologized. "Oh no need to apologize" She said giving a warm smile. I blushed a little "Yea Yea let's go.." I said speedwalking. We arrived at a wooden door and it seemed kind of old-fashioned Must be old-fashioned people I guess...I pounded at the door and nothing happened.

I continued knocking until eventually I gave up. "Erm..Their not in there let's go check elsewhere" I told Sam and she nodded. We walked side by side in silence, until we heard grunting. Like..as if a crowd of people were fighting. We walked towards the noise and we saw people..wearing uniforms and fighting each other.

I looked closely at their uniforms and "Hey that looks like the attack on titan uniform doesn't it?" I told Sam my gaze not leaving the uniformed...people. She nodded her head "Hey!" A cold and deep voice said from behind me sending shivers up my spine. I turned around and my face met an angry commander. "You guys are supposed to be in your uniforms, and training!" He spat in my face.