.01.

*A young guy, in messy school uniform was standing at the edge of the school rooftop, he was looking down without any expression on his face, he was standing as if he is going to jump right away, the school field is empty maybe all are in class. But what is he doing here..?? Is he trying to commit Suicide..?? And suddenly he bent down, he slipped and was about to fall.. and he fell as well, but someone caught him, holding his hands with two hands.. He looked up.. Let him fall, but her grip wasn't too strong as she is a normal girl after all..*

"I won't let you fall.." 

*Said the girl holding her tight.. The guy looked intensely at her but without any expression again, as if he doesn't care if he falls right now.. Even if he dies right now he doesn't care..??*

"Hold me tightly.."

*She said again, in a husky voice, as she is struggling to hold him..*

"Are you sure..??"

*Finally he spoke*

"Yes hold me tightly.."

*Her gaze was intense, as he kept looking at her..*

"Hold me tightly, I said.."

*This turned out to be the girl who was holding him.. The boy held her grip tightly and got up.. He crawled over the rooftop.. The girl was breathing heavily kneeling down on the rooftop.. She sighed in relief,..*

"Thank god.."

*The boy looks at her with the same expressionless face..*

"What are you doing here..??"

*While trying to hold him, the girl yelled..*

"Are you mad..?? What were you doing..??"

*She looked at him and asked him aggressively.. The boy blinked once and showed her the lollipop.*

"I was about to take this..!"

*The lollipop fell on the sunset of the rooftop in order to take that he was leaning there.. The girl sighed in disbelief..*

"Are you kidding me..??"

*She stood up too disappointed.. The guy looked at her and her expressions, it turned into soft one as if she cooled down, she came back in her sense.. She gulped and looked down, she was about to leave but- the guy held her hand from behind*

"Where are you going Lisa..??"

*The boy said from behind.. Lisa widened her eyes as soon as he pulled her closer to him.. *

"Leave me. What are you doing..?? How do you know my name..??"

*The guy without any expression on his face says*

"Didn't you said, to hold you tight..??"

*Lisa looked at him with dumb yet intense expression.. She don't know what she should say or what she should reply..?? Weird.. She was reacting different than usual.. Her heart was beating fast.. It's weird..!! And soon they were so close to each other that they didn't even realized that they could hear each other breathing.. *

LISA

 17 year old high school girl from Korea

. 17 year old high school girl from Korea.

. Half Korean and half Thai (Mom is Thai and Das is Korean)

. Introvert, has difficulties to make friends.

. Stays alone all  THE TIME.

JUNGKOOK

 18 year old, a Korean high  school boy

. 18 year old, a Korean high  school boy..

. Parents stays abroad, so  he lives alone.

.  School's popular but he really doesn't care..

.  Eats  lollipop 🍭

. Stays alone, stays  quiet.

To be continued...