.06.

|NEXT DAY|

*Lisa suddenly caught cold and fever, and was too weak to talk or walk, she somehow walked downstairs.. she called her mom many times but her mom didn't came out.. she reached the kitchen*

"Lisa..?? Why are you so dumb?? Waking up till 2 am.. FOR WHAT?? Only thinking of that boy.? Seriously.? I just can't believe myself..!! Ahh~ its hurting.."

*She was talking to herself, her head was hurting, she went and sat on the dinner table.. she saw an envelope on it and out of curiosity she opened it.. *

My lovey daughter Lisa,

I know, I've always been a bad mother. No excuse you already know about my mental pressure. Maybe. The distance between us keeps increasing just like me & your dad. I've tried my best to not to bring this situation., but I can't take this anymore. Finally we've decided for a divorce! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything!

I've already left that home after your dad sent me the papers.. After everything proceeds I'll take you with me, till then wait there my baby!

 Your not so loving mom.

*Lisa dropped the letter and slightly looked around.. Today no one was there, her parents who used to fight everyday, were not there.. No arguments, no breaking noises.. It was a pin dropped silence for Lisa.. Lisa took her water bottle and went upstairs..*

|FEW DAYS PASSED|

*Lisa wasn't coming school for a few days, and a rumor already spread that 'Lisa's parents separated' tho its true.. Jungkook knew.. He, as always kept a mysterious look.. While giving cold stares.. Jungkook was eating on the rooftop alone at the lunchbreak.. He was eating with expressionless face as always and was glancing at Lisa's side.. He got flash when he used to look at her and she used to get shy.. Her happy face.. He indeed was feeling lonely.. After school he went to Lisa's bakery shop she wasn't there so he went to her home, he didn't ring the doorbell.. He jumped out of the wall and crawled to her room.. Lisa freaked out.. Lisa stood up on her bed..*

"Who?? WHO'S THERE..??"

*Jungkook rolled the curtain and said*

"Tell your dad to make it more secure.. It is too easy to climb here.."

*He said breathing heavily.. *

"What are you doing here..??"

*Jungkook didn't said anything and looked on her table and found orange juice.. He grabbed it and saw Lisa's lip stick print on it.. He took a sip..*

"Is this called an indirect kiss..?"

*Lisa gets chills again.. She gets hypnotized..*

"I really don't want you to cry but you can cry as much as you want.."

*Lisa flinched by the sound*

"Huh..??"

"I won't tell anyone.."

|SKIP TIME|

"Tsk tsk you wet my shoulder.."

"Wait! let me fix-"

"Be ready with my sweet tomorrow.."

*Lisa couldn't utter a word.. Like What does he even wants..??*

To be continued...