chapter four - late night talking

"lou!!" millie said trying to find louis. "yeah?" he said when he appeared out of his bedroom. "did you see olivia's latest interview?" millie asked. "no...." he said confused. she grabbed his arm and pulled him on the couch and pressed play on the interview. he had only messaged her that once, given it was only the day after but he did intend to message her more. he watched the screen as olivia revealed more and more about herself to the interviewer. "okay okay this bit pay attentionnn" millie said. "i am mills dont worry" louis responded. "my friend, my best friend conan sent me a photo of a guy i think is cute and i said oh wow he's everything" louis watched olivia start laughing and her cheeks turning red. millie looked at him happily, "whats so exciting?" louis asked. "oh my godd, she could have said that about you!!" millie said excitedly. "god mills you are crazy" louis said as he stood up to make hot chocolates.

"liv?" conan looked at her after watching the interview. "yeah.." she responded scared. "you just revealed that to the entire world" he said trying not to upset her. "i know, but honestly he won't know it was him right? like i dont even know him honestly what if i was just looking for a friend and he saw me scrolling they even told me before i went on camera and i forgot!!" she started stressing. "hey hey relax, you literally won't know unless you know you olivia" conan smiled as he pulled her into a hug. "thanks conan" she said. "thanks for introducing us by the way" she smiled. "no problemo" conan said. "problemo?" olivia questioned. "honestly i don't even know" he laughed.

that night olivia sat up in her bed and grabbed out her phone. she was going through her emails and looking at instagram when she saw a text from the one person she wanted it to be from.

louis 🇬🇧

hey i saw ur interview thanks
for spilling ur guts i know
more abt u already ;)

hahaha xx and no problem
i'd spill my guts anytime

well why don't we have a
spill ur guts session now?

okay mr partridge :)
__________________________________________

olivia and louis stayed up for ages getting to know each other until olivia eventually became really tired and had to give in. given that the time zones were different olivia was still up at 2am. she really didn't want to go to bed but she had to sleep. their goodbyes were sweet, already establishing nicknames for each other. olivia fell asleep with a smile on her face.