I'll kill him.

Ni-ki's POV

What in the Fuckety Fuck!? Somebody save me! I don't want to sit with him! Ugh! It's going down!

A/n POV

The roller coaster is now going down from the edge which means Ni-ki's dead (Jk). Sunoo is still looking at him like there's no one else exist in this world. Ni-ki gripped Sunoo's hand tightly and closed his eyes shut while shivering. Sunoo smirked and traveled his hand to Ni-ki's stomach. The ride started getting Faster and Faster which made Ni-ki's heart jump out of his Chest.

At Ni-ki's Home-

Ni-ki's POV

I'll never go to a amusement park which has Roller coasters ever again!
Ugh!!! My head hurts!!! (Sighs) Mama isn't here yet. I pulled out my phone and called Jay Hyung.

Ni-ki: Hyungie! Where are you?

Jay: I'm with Jake. Don't be afraid.

Ni-ki: Oi! I'm not! I'm just making sure your ok. (Rolls eyes)

Jay: Well, Do you want anything?

Ni-ki: one chocolate bar and Do you know where Mom is?

Jay: I don't know. I might be a bit late, so I'll tell Sunghoon to check on you.

Ni-ki: I'm not a kid! Sunghoon Hyung must be busy, Don't call him.

Jay: Are you sure?

Ni-ki: Yes! Now, Bye-bye!

Jay: Hm, Bye.

I cut the call and laid down on the bed. Ugh! Why are they treating me like an kid!? My phone rang and it was a text from I don't know it's a  strange number. I unlocked my phone and checked the text.

??: Hey, riki.

Huh!? How do they know my name? No, Why do they know my name?

Ni-ki: Who are you?

??: Someone you've never met before. But, I'm going to be your husband soon. 😉

Ni-ki: Huh? What kind of joke is it? I don't like to talk to strangers and if you texted me one more time I'll call the police.

I blocked the number and rolled my eyes.

At school (Sry for the skip)

It's getting really annoying. The stranger is still texting me and No matter how many times I block him, He texts me with a new number. How many freaking numbers does he have!? I sat down on my desk. My seatmate was Kazuha Noona, But teacher said we'll be having a new seatmate today. Be everyone except that Sunoo addicted girl. I kinda want to punch her on her face, cause she's annoying and Always talking when I'm trying to concentrate on the teacher's words. I don't hate her, of course I don't. I never really hated anyone, but sometimes I wanna kick some butts. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched a little.

Sun: Good morning, Riki~ (smiles)

(His Charming smile is what makes everyone fall for him)