Gilderoy Lockheart

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was, right there
Right next to you.

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay Me Down by Sam Smith (Cover by Diamond White)

MELODY'S POV

When Harry and I entered the shop with Mione, we were immediately blinded by a flash of light. I blinked several times trying to get my eyesight to return to normal. Suddenly I was roughly shoved to the ground and since our hands were intertwined, Harry fell on top of me. I blushed and he did too.

"Sorry..." He muttered getting off of me and then pulling me up with him.

The source of the flashing light was a camera that some reporter kept taking pictures of some weird guy with. I also deduced that he was the one who pushed me to the ground.

"Are you alright?" Harry and I asked each other in unison. We smiled at one another and nodded.

God I love him. I don't know what I'd do without him. (Meanwhile in Harry's mind, a similar sentence was being thought about Melody.)

We heard a gasp from in front of us. Turns out it was the reporter.

"Harry Potter!" The reporter exclaimed pulling Harry up to stand with the strange guy he was taking pictures of. Since our hands were still linked together, I got pulled up with him.

"Harry, together you and I will make the front page of the Daily Prophet. Your girlfriend is also good for publicity." The weirdo, which I concluded was Gilderoy Lockheart, said.

I blushed and looked at Harry. He seemed bewildered and he was also blushing at me. We looked at the camera and tried to smile.

It flashed again, blinding me once more. Then Lockheart gave Harry a bunch of heavy looking books saying that they were signed and that he would be teaching us at Hogwarts.

'Oh...Greeaat...' I thought sarcastically.

Harry appeared to be having some trouble with the books so I grabbed a couple of them to help him out.

"Thanks!" He smiled.

I nodded, "No problem!"

We gave the books to Ginny saying that we'll buy our own books.

Besides, who in their right mind wants an autograph from a cocky creep like him?

I can't believe Mione likes that weirdo.

Harry nudged me with that dazzling smile of his on his face.

I giggled smiling, and nudged him back.

Then he, of course, had to make me blush like a tomato and kissed me on the cheek.

I giggled, smiled and gave him a kiss in return.